Cr. @mizu

At the end, YH refined all her dark aura to became HPS power, and shatter it into everyone.
Bcs Fuyin's dark aura source come from everyone's inner demon, so every small piece of HPS power purify dark aura in each person --> destroy Fuyin's source, but that means YH will be vanished. She didn't really die but she remained in everyone.
Later you can see when TY walked by an old man, the old man and YH's senior brother had golden lights on their foreheads ( it's a piece of YH ). TY teached them dragon power technique, help them purify themself. YH's spiritual power slowly gather a little bit until finally the spiritual power is all gathered together to be resurrected.

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13450637

TY narration, Cr @haineko

In his narration, he said he was looking for her, but also not looking for her, because fate just decided that they’d meet. Also that if one day she were to fall in love with someone else, he’d willingly remove his scales and turn them into the armour that will protect them, and though he wanted to give everything, she never asked him for anything. Also, there weren’t clear indications as to how YH reappeared, in the book she reincarnated but that’s prohibited (superstition) so obviously they can’t film it that way. But YH’s words at the end is a hint as to how he might find her, so he does everything he can and prays he will find her one day, because she is everyone.

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13451073

Anisfii:

TY narration, Cr @haineko

In his narration, he said he was looking for her, but also not looking for her, because fate just decided that they’d meet. Also that if one day she were to fall in love with someone else, he’d willingly remove his scales and turn them into the armour that will protect them, and though he wanted to give everything, she never asked him for anything. Also, there weren’t clear indications as to how YH reappeared, in the book she reincarnated but that’s prohibited (superstition) so obviously they can’t film it that way. But YH’s words at the end is a hint as to how he might find her, so he does everything he can and prays he will find her one day, because she is everyone.

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13451073

What are her words at the end as hint? Do you want some baozhi? << those are the only words she said right? Or are you talking about TY's words? My sub was weird that I didn't have any at the end so I want to make sure I didn't miss anything lol. 

Re her words > i think what @haneiko mean was YH words or message to TY before she start dissipating in misty forest

My youku app also missing some subtitle...

Cr. @Mizu

TY's part at the end, after he left the CX mountain ( where there is no sub )

" I was blinded by hatred
but after meeting you
I'm willing to give it all
Someday if you have someone you like
I would like to pull off my scales one by one
made it into an armor, gift for your love
( I just ) afraid that in this life
( Although ) I want to give you everything
You would never ask me for anything . "

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13452099

Anisfii:

Cr. @Mizu

TY's part at the end, after he left the CX mountain ( where there is no sub )

" I was blinded by hatred
but after meeting you
I'm willing to give it all
Someday if you have someone you like
I would like to pull off my scales one by one
made it into an armor, gift for your love
( I just ) afraid that in this life
( Although ) I want to give you everything
You would never ask me for anything . "

https://mydramalist.com/79467-hu-xin#comment-13452099

OMG this is so beautiful! Why Youku didnt translate it properly! I paid for this 😭😭😭😭. Thank you so so much for translating it!

Ok but does TY have to be this selfless 🥺

** About the Final Battle, and my feelings (perspectives) **

[Already made a comment about this, but was requested by insideout91 to add to this thread, so here it is]

For me personally, I actually really like how the final battle was written.

Also, I personally, DON'T see TY is weak because he already killed FY physical body, but because FY "Dark Spirits" remains and cannot be destroyed, since FY is a manifestation of everyone's greed, anger, fear, ignorance, and unfulfilled desire, so as long as people carry these emotions, FY can never be completely destroyed. No matter, how much TY use his powers to destroy FY dark spirits/essence, it returns, it is just like a never-ending cycle, and TY has been battling it for DAYS, so it is only natural that his spiritual powers can be depleted by then (since all spiritual powers is not limitless and we can also take into an account that his HPS and Neidan is inside YH still).

This is why I love how the writers have YH be the one to END FY Spirits/Dark Spirits by refining the HPS(inside her) into the "Yang Energy" (which associates to Tian Yao's spiritual dragon powers), since her Ghosty Eulogy she cultivated was based on the "Yin Energy" that ties to FY, and because FY (being Yin) and TY(being "Yang") their powers counters each other, when YH refined it to the "Yang" energy (that associates to TY's spiritual powers), that was the key to truly destroying FY once and for all which Xue Lin did not accomplish. Also, after doing so, YH and TY powers no longer counters each other. Which I am so glad on my end because she no longer need to rely on BXS cloak to be able to touch TY again after this.

While it came at the expense of her giving up her "life", but she managed to come back in the end. I just love how TY was the one to destroy FY physical body, and YH was the one who completely finish FY off on her end (as it shows them to be a POWER CP) that works together to defeat FY (as one!)

Also, in the final battle, when TY return to his Dragon Form was a parallel to the beginning when he was laying there T_T At the beginning TY only have those elves that sacrificed to try and protect him, but now, after coming through a long/adventurous journey, he has met a lot of friends a long the way, one's that will help him and also stand by his side. He no longer have to do it all alone, but he's got friends [It's the whole beginning vs ending parallel that I love]. Not to mention YH and TY love for each other remains strong to the end.

Normally, I don't like the message behind the Male Character originally have black hair turned white, because it is usually the typical "Losing one's power or the life-span is shortened etc"... For TY, the message why his hair becomes white was a symbolic/revelation to his grief in losing YH in the final battle was so beautiful that I can't help but love it even more!!!

Thank you KiKo Tsukino  - I'm glad you wrote it here because I didn't catch this in the comment section. Very nicely written and great observation. I also love the fact that YH would not need to rely on BXS to be with TY and the fact that TY's hair turns white because of the pain of losing YH is indeed beautiful!! Also he looks so good in white hair doesn't hurt :)

Hangmy:

Thank you KiKo Tsukino  - I'm glad you wrote it here because I didn't catch this in the comment section. Very nicely written and great observation. I also love the fact that YH would not need to rely on BXS to be with TY and the fact that TY's hair turns white because of the pain of losing YH is indeed beautiful!! Also he looks so good in white hair doesn't hurt :)

You're welcome :)

And yeah, I made that comment yesterday but it's flooded now, so I guess it was a good idea to post in here as well, thanks to Insideout91 suggestion. 

I'm glad you like my observation to that scene though :)

But the part where all the villagers were cheering ‘together! together! together!’ 

WTH was that? 😂 Did BXS cast a spell on them?

Kiie:

But the part where all the villagers were cheering ‘together! together! together!’ 

I think they read lao yan's novel huxin so villagers already know about TY and YH 🤭

Kiie:

LOL. I know. I was like "huh??" but what Anisfii  said makes sense. We just have to think it that way so it makes sense haha.