Erin:

Liz

SY will come and ask him to give TY to him (for HPS). Of course,

Who is the him in this sentence? Is it YH? 

YH won't want to give him the dragon egg. 

Who is the him in this sentence? Is Do you mean SY?

YH will be upset and think TY is dead. SY and his master will punish him

I am assuming you mean YH will be punished?

I think i was getting confused because of the He/Hims so wasn't sure why they were supposed to be referring to ?

You are so right to be confused, it was my carelessness. I'm trying to use a Custom name as much as possible, but I overlooked. Now I'm just explaining one by one.

1- SY arrives. She asks YH for the dragon egg. But of course, the reason for this is HPS of TY. SY's sole purpose is to capture HPS.

2- YH won't want to give the dragon egg to SY.

3- Yes, the punished YH.

I hope I cleared the confusion. ?

Liz:

You are so right to be confused, it was my carelessness. I'm trying to use a Custom name as much as possible, but I overlooked. Now I'm just explaining one by one.

1- SY arrives. She asks YH for the dragon egg. But of course, the reason for this is HPS of TY. SY's sole purpose is to capture HPS.

3- Yes, the punished YH.

Thanks. 

@hangmy

thats why in the novel and the drama adaptation from YH &TY obtaining the ghostly Euology book was meant for the couple. ”protect the one you love. Before the world” (Said in the drama by Queen of qq) 

I thought that was beautiful. 

Msdramalama:

@hangmy

thats why in the novel and the drama adaptation from YH &TY obtaining the ghostly Euology book was meant for the couple. ”protect the one you love. Before the world” (Said in the drama by Queen of qq) 

I thought that was beautiful. 

Yes!! And with today’s episode, where he protects her no matter what. Even when the marriage vow was burnt, he was like what’s important is that she’s ok. Love it. 

In the novel, are the ML n FL have a happy ending (being together both alive i mean)? 

Liz:

3- Yes, the punished YH.

So SY hasn’t die yet? She will resurrect?

lindawatitjioe:

So SY hasn’t die yet? She will resurrect?

I think she will be resurrected. She was only frozen or something and she's too big a villain to be gone that quickly. 

Hangmy:

I think she will be resurrected. She was only frozen or something and she's too big a villain to be gone that quickly. 

That what I thought as well and just need confirmation ?.

How did TY first fall in love with SY?

Hangmy:

I read a comment somewhere that she probably will resurrect because MS left the bracelet behind and the bracelet had like 90% of her power in it or something so because of that that will allow her to still live or something

Erin:

I read a comment somewhere that she probably will resurrect because MS left the bracelet behind and the bracelet had like 90% of her power in it or something so because of that that will allow her to still live or something

Oh I didn't notice that...mostly because I have only fast forward when it's not TY and YH onscreen lol. That makes sense though. I think in the trailer and MV, we can see a few scenes with her that have not been shown yet. 

clee52:

How did TY first fall in love with SY?

SY went to where Tian Yao was cultivating and seduced him.

valleyofthelost:

In the novel, is there any details on how she seduced him? 

valleyofthelost:

lindawatitjioe:

Implied she used her looks bc Yan Hui says something like "would you have fallen for her if she wasn't so pretty" and Tian Yao doesn't have a good rebuttal which implies he was indeed mostly taken by her looks, also from his inner thoughts we can intuit Su Ying didn't have many intimate conversations with him (he didn't even know she had a younger sister bc she never told him abt her family) and she neverlet Tian Yao touch her until she was about to leave to set up the ambush for him at Guang Han Sect.