By default the dramas and movies on our lists are sorted alphabetically. What I'm suggesting is adding a row (or maybe just clicking the # could do?) that enables us to sort dramas in date order they were added/completed. This way we could easily identify which was our 50th or 100th drama, for example. Don't know if this makes sense, or if it would be too bothersome to implement, but thought I'd suggest it anyway.

269votes

this feature would be helpful to me.   i often want to see the last 10, 20, 30 etc shows i watched, etc.    I see that we are now able to mark when we started or completed a drama but i don't see where i can pull up that statistic.  Maybe its a feature thats coming?

I would really like to see this! I could then tell how long it is taking for me to complete a drama and also find out how long I watched something. Although I do use the Notes feature to do the same thing.

Was about to post a suggestion of exactly this.  Voting and hoping for this!

This is definitely possible to do.

Yes please, yes please, PLEASE!!!

Yes. I would love this. I recently started adding the started and ending dates on stuff I watch, but I didn't before. I wish I could sort the dramas in order of what I watched. Sometimes I wonder what the last 10 things I completed were but don't remember.

NoirRoseHeart:

Yes. I would love this. I recently started adding the started and ending dates on stuff I watch, but I didn't before. I wish I could sort the dramas in order of what I watched. Sometimes I wonder what the last 10 things I completed were but don't remember.

fyi, while we need this on the website version of MDL, today you can do this on the MDL app on your phone. Go to My Lists at the bottom of your screen, then at the top, select your Complete List.  Once there in the upper right corner of your screen is a settings icon where you can set your Sort options to Last Updated.   I used it constantly.  

JoanneSmith:

fyi, while we need this on the website version of MDL, today you can do this on the MDL app on your phone. Go to My Lists at the bottom of your screen, then at the top, select your Complete List.  Once there in the upper right corner of your screen is a settings icon where you can set your Sort options to Last Updated.   I used it constantly.  

Wow. I'll have to check it out. I haven't used the app in long time because it is on my tablet (which I don't use that often). Thanks for the info!

I'd also love to have this feature on the website!

Please bring this feature on web version too! 

Hessa Volunteer Staff

Yes, this would be nice.

This is exactly the request i have been asking for a long time ,
My watchlist, is only listing the titles in the alphabetical order.
The most useful way to look at the list would be , Based on recently added titles.
If its alphabetical , the list loses its meaning, i cant look at the titles that i recently watched or planned to watch , since the titles goes and sits alphabetically,i wont remember which title that i have added recently. 
is there a way that column can be sorted by recently added/ascending order , like we have it in IMdB?  

This should be a very simple feature to implement, how is that MDL is not looking into this.
The only useful way to look at the watch list would be recently added list to show up at the top. this is how every other sites implements the list sorting.

MDL please look into this.