So I watched it and loved it, as soon as it came out I watched it not once but twice so beautiful and I cried the second time around. Now I understand some critics are saying that indeed it lays room for a sequel but that it would just be a disaster for the main character and that any more additions to his character would be overwriting. I understand this theory but I love the movie so much that I think I deserve this sequel, that he should get the proper ending he deserves, I'd be so sad if it doesn't happen. 

Hmm.. I think it's good enough to end where it end.... I mean.. He has no one now.. So to hunt that 1 guy alone for an entire movie, kinda gonna be a stretch.. 

minyoung:

Hmm.. I think it's good enough to end where it end.... I mean.. He has no one now.. So to hunt that 1 guy alone for an entire movie, kinda gonna be a stretch.. 

Here's the thing it's not just the one guy, the main focus would be the one guy which won't be easy but he was given the list of names of higher who work behind the scenes and started all this, he has that list to go after those people as well and it could turn into something like helping the poor where he use to live and fight back against the rich who cut them off from the rest of the world.