If anyone knows Selena Gomez's song and her relationship stories then you can clearly understand why the ending is crap . It potrays her life, I'm so happy for her that SG finally got out of that toxic relationship after all of those years.If you choose to stay in relationships like these then the happiness will be momentary and at the end, you'll be so drained out and tired that there's no way back to yourself too.....

Evidently Nabi will be drained to the core before you know it. 

Trish Mish:

Evidently Nabi will be drained to the core before you know it. 

Trueee

i really liked the ending.

the way Nabi choses to fake believe that PJ is a changed man while saying "i know i will regret this later on, but i want this nevetheless. let's date" plus the way she kinda took her hand out when seeing potato boy from afar, shows how she really knows she chosed wrong. yet there she is. nevertheless. pretending this relationship will have a different ending when in reality in a few months they will most likely break up. 

i didn't see the ending of this show as a "end of her life" or a romantization of toxic relationships.

Since we are pretty much just seeing and listening to her pov, this shows how hard it is for people under these toxic relationships to get out of it. One second they are super scary and and epitome of red flags, but in the other they are super loving, sweet and give you the world.

I would really like this show to have a second season. I am pretty confident the ending would be different.

torochii:

the way Nabi choses to fake believe that PJ is a changed man while saying "i know i will regret this later on, but i want this nevetheless. let's date" plus the way she kinda took her hand out when seeing potato boy from afar, shows how she really knows she chosed wrong. yet there she is. nevertheless. pretending this relationship will have a different ending when in reality in a few months they will most likely break up. 

i didn't see the ending of this show as a "end of her life" or a romantization of toxic relationships.

Since we are pretty much just seeing and listening to her pov, this shows how hard it is for people under these toxic relationships to get out of it. One second they are super scary and and epitome of red flags, but in the other they are super loving, sweet and give you the world.

I would really like this show to have a second season. I am pretty confident the ending would be different.

Wow, you really know how to use words, great bro ;-) I'm moved by your analogy but I don't think there should be second season as it'll be way too boring  and again the same things

torochii:

this gives me hope that the ending was okay after all... but then i remember there are people who missed the message and think ML is just a sad boy who needs love  -_- Of course, FL has to be the one to fix him, after all that is the job of women, to look desirable for and serve men...

Ok fr tho, I hate that people either say there was no toxicity or that no relationship is perfect, therefore the relationship is ok. Imagine if nabi worked on herself, learnt to love and take care of herself, learnt to enjoy being single, established her passions and dreams, THEN went out and looked for a suitable person to join the life she built for herself? Why is this portrayal of love so rare? Why are girls always suffering at the hands of love, why is love always portrayed as meant to be painful... 

True priwithap, it's actually result of habit. This world is running by the men philosophy so women have automated their mind to an amount that they will follow no matter what.

The heart wants what it wants and, frankly, so do the loins . . . 

Yeah I was actually so disappointed to see Na Bi, who is often displayed as a strong but careful character just jumping into the relationship with the words of knowing she will get hurt.
Especially after she has already been in a really toxic one :( oh damn

Nabi to me seemed like this was a mistake she had to make. Her Yolo moment if you will. She would spend the rest of her life thinking  ,romanticizing and  fantasizing about the unobtainable him. Rather she bite the bullet now instead of keeping the idealized version in her heart. If they didn't get together she might always wonder if he was her soulmate or something. Reality will either hurt, humble or make her happy.  

I feel like she needed to stay single a bit longer and figure herself out lol

"but then i remember there are people who missed the message and think ML is just a sad boy who needs love  -_- Of course, FL has to be the one to fix him, after all that is the job of women, to look desirable for and serve men"

I didn't see it that way at all.

I think it showed:

• A young, attractive, shallow (but not surprisingly so)  man who was playing the field - because, let's face he could - women were lining up to throw their knickers at him; and
  • A young, attractive, shallow (but not surprisingly so) woman, romanticizing her sexual attraction towards a man, knowing she could always fall back on starchy options. 

Nah the ending is great. It doesn't promise that they'll stay together forever, it's deliberately open-ended. Secondly, what people fail to realise is that Nabi is very hesitant to pursue her feelings for Jaeeon in huge part because of past trauma and also because she keeps worrying about how others see her. Her fear debilitates her work, her life, her ability to communicate openly with Jaeeon, her relationships to the point where her aunt, the person who knew her the best, told her, in life it's not always roses but sometimes you can't be too afraid to make mistakes. That's Nabi's journey. You never really see Nabi really getting to know Jaeeon for herself, but when she reflects she realises for however flawed this guy with he does have sincerity, but more importantly, she learns to exercise her agency and CHOOSE him (nevertheless). This is the kind of agency she was completely lacking in her past relationship. I don't see why people completely miss out on this growth in her character.