Wow! I am just done with first episode and still stuck in goryeo!! I mean, this i really really hope is a very good supernatural kdrama. And she is the bulgasal and the soul comes to her after she kills him and he becomes souless and he kills her. Look at the story there! Is it only me being cringey or they do not, at all seem like soulmates that share one soul. Awwww! Haha sorry there. And how does it end? What happens in their previous lives that she has a grudge on him? And what makes her first save him and kill him. She killed his family then why did she kill him now when she had a chance when he was a kid? i am so excited bout the upcoming eps! 

she saved him to kill him later cuz if they kill him she won't get his soul and she will have to wait for him to reincarnate again.

Oh my god!! Yes! Why didn't i think of it😂 Maybe should watch for third time again😂😂😂

I think she killed him because she thought he killed his family, because he was Bulgasal too. He did not become a monster after killing her, he was it from a birth, because in his previous incarnation he was cursed by Bulgasal, and the sign of this was a mark on his hand.