Hello everyone! I'm a big fan of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese dramas and movies. I started out watching TVB (Hong Kong dramas) since a child, but my very first k-drama was My Girl 😆 MDL is such a great place to keep track of everything I've watched and to look up some new dramas and movies to watch! I hope to see everyone around!

emeraldarrows:

Welcome! *waves* :)

Thank you!

Moonlight:

Welcome :d

Thank you! =)

Rachel:

Hello and welcome!

Thank you, Rachel!

welcome, you should try some Taiwan and Thai show. One good one is Someday or one day, that would also fit your taste (it a romance) 

bnjmk:

welcome, you should try some Taiwan and Thai show. One good one is Someday or one day, that would also fit your taste (it a romance) 

Hello, thank you for the recommendation! Some Day One Day is definitely on my watching list. Two recent dramas I watched that I recommend is Hidden Love and When I Fly Towards You. I hope you would try them out if you like that genre!

baby_panda76:

Hello, thank you for the recommendation! Some Day One Day is definitely on my watching list. Two recent dramas I watched that I recommend is Hidden Love and When I Fly Towards You. I hope you would try them out if you like that genre!

I will defiantly, thank you!!