I'm ryo-san, the lord of NEET, mystery Otaku, the occult is my sanctuary.. 

A pre school drop out and four timing(4 waifu) father of none.. I've been watching anime ever since I dropped out of pre-school and decided to be a neet.. I've since  seen 3318 anime and 800 manga and  still counting of course... 

..started watching Japanese drama in 2012... Since then I've seen around 400 Japanese dramas.. 

First dramas..... spec 1, trick, Kindaichi case files S1.. 

I have been in love with Chiaki Kuriyama for 20 years since I saw her play gogo in kill bill. She is the most beautiful woman I ever seen... I'm denji and she is my Makima-sama.. (kami-Sama).. 

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu... 

bnjmk:

you're in to deep

True... I want out of the world 

ryo-san:

True... I want out of the world 

oh no why?

bnjmk:

oh no why?

It's not like that... It's not what you think.. 

There nothing to do so I  just watch anime and dramas all day long... That's the world that I know... 

ryo-san:

It's not like that... It's not what you think.. 

There nothing to do so I  just watch anime and dramas all day long... That's the world that I know... 

Oh, thank god!! but don't you go out, hang out with friends?

bnjmk:

Oh, thank god!! but don't you go out, hang out with friends?

I'm the worlds biggest neet.. 

I take pride in calling myself the king of neets.. I was banned from Mal for encouraging people to live as neet

ryo-san:

I'm the worlds biggest neet.. 

I take pride in calling myself the king of neets.. I was banned from Mal for encouraging people to live as neet

Do real life not bring you joy?

bnjmk:

Do real life not bring you joy?

No it doesn't.. It has to do with situations beyond my control like climate and environmental issues 

ryo-san:

No it doesn't.. It has to do with situations beyond my control like climate and environmental issues 

Can't you get away, like move away?

bnjmk:

Can't you get away, like move away?

No who would sell or rent houses or anything to a neet? 

But there is many drama such as  . 5 otoko, my story isong, date etc about neets and that's inspiring.. 

ryo-san:

No who would sell or rent houses or anything to a neet? 

But there is many drama such as  . 5 otoko, my story isong, date etc about neets and that's inspiring.. 

Squatting? but crazy that you dropped out of pre - school

ryo-san:
. 5 otoko, my story isong, date etc about neets and that's inspiring.. 

0.5 no Otoko definitely doesn't encourage one to be a neet. More accurately it's the other way around, and that's how it should be.
Well, anyway Welcome to MDL

samenai:

0.5 no Otoko definitely doesn't encourage one to be a neet. More accurately it's the other way around, and that's how it should be.

Hello, I was wondering if you could take the time out of your day to read this.

We should make a New Forum: for Crimes/Drama in the industries Tw:SA - Suggestions - MyDramaList 

and maybe even vote, if you can. But if you can't that okay to. 

But this case expressional breaks my heart. (sorry if this is annoying)

samenai:

I didn't say that.. I said they were inspiring.. 

Meaning that there's is still hope for neets to get back into the world if they are helped by the right people.