Hello everybody

I've always watched series and movies (especially series, I'd rather watch an 8 episodes series than a 2 hours movie lmao), I've never been interested in kdramas or anything like that... Until May last year I became a fan of kpop and one thing led to another and I started with kdramas, and now I can't live without kdramas or kpop . I already used MDL but without having an account, I watched reviews and comments from people about the kdramas I had finished or the ones I planned to watch but it never crossed my mind to create an account because I used my cell phone notes to have a register of what I watched (I still do) but recently I thought why not? That way I could leave likes on comments and participate in debates or things like that. Anyway, I've already made this introduction a bit long so I hope we get along well and I can meet people with the same tastes as me. This is my top 5 kdramas so far (only the first one is in order):

1- Weak Hero Class 1
2- Moving
3- Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
4- Twinkling Watermelon
5- 2521

Welcome to MyDramaList!

Hii welcome to mdl :)

U got good taste.

And i'm guessing choi hyunwook is ur fav actor since u have 3 dramas of his in ur top 5?!

What are the kpop artists that u like? 

Welcome! Love Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha and Twinkling Watermelon, too! 

samenai:

Welcome to MyDramaList!

Thanks!

Clarity:

Hii welcome to mdl :)

U got good taste.

And i'm guessing choi hyunwook is ur fav actor since u have 3 dramas of his in ur top 5?!

What are the kpop artists that u like? 

Thanks!

You guessed right , I love everything he does though I haven't watch High Cookie yet.

They are mostly gg they are Ive, NewJeans, Aespa, (G)I-dle, Everglow and Alice (formerly Elris), I'm starting to like Itzy but I can't decide whether or not to stan them. And I love BTS.

emeraldarrows:

Welcome! :)

Thank you :)

Facundo1867:

Welcome! Love Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha and Twinkling Watermelon, too! 

Thanks. As it should be, good taste! 

Welcome to MyDramaList!

Moonlight:

Welcome to MyDramaList! 

Thank you :)

Greetings, everyone. I'm Ryan, nice to meet you

Hi guys I'm Canny . Nice to meet you all. Newcomer😊 

hi, im also new in here, wanna be moots?

Groetenamanda:

hi, im also new in here, wanna be moots?

Sure