hello everyone! ~ from a 22yo green tea drinking cat  /ᐠ - ˕ -マ

I made this account back in 2022 to keep track of the dramas I've seen but only recently started to be more active in the forums & discussions (while waiting for new eps of Queen of tears / Lovely runner ᓚ₍ ^. .^₎ ) so I thought it's time I introduce myself on here!

I've been watching k/cdramas regularly since late 2020 / 2021, but the first drama I've ever seen goes back to ~2012-2013 when I saw City hunter on TV! My favourite dramas include everything I've rated 8 and above, and my top 3 are My mister, Mr. sunshine & Our blues! If anyone has the patience to skim through my watchlist, I'd love getting some recs maybe from my already giant Plan to watch ㅋㅋㅋ (I'm open to dramas from other countries as well)! I can watch any genre as long as it has a good plot & pacing.  I'm also an avid rewatcher & many of my comfort shows are dramas. 

I love listening to OSTs and there are so many I love it's hard to pick any favourites, but to name a few I love most songs from Till The End of the Moon, Mr. sunshine & Our beloved summer. I also love listening to & discovering older korean & chinese songs from 80s/90s/00s, so let me know if you have any recs!! The ones I currently have on repeat are Kim Hyung Joong's 'I think I did', Panic's 기다리다, JJ Lin's 江南, Jeff Chang's 信仰. 

I'm also learning Mandarin Chinese (upper intermediate) and recently got back into learning Korean (still a beginner for now, but I want to be able to ultimately understand song lyrics).  

If anyone wants to chat about dramas / OSTs / music  & related feel free to send me a message! Hoping to make some new friends here ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

Welcome! I like your username. :D City Hunter was one of my first kdramas and I love listening to OSTs as well. Wishing you good luck with your language studies. :)

emeraldarrows:

Welcome! I like your username. :D City Hunter was one of my first kdramas and I love listening to OSTs as well. Wishing you good luck with your language studies. :)

thank youu ♡︎ I love your pfp and that particular scene of Xie Wei, definitely one of my favourite unhinged characters! 

teacatt:

thank youu ♡︎ I love your pfp and that particular scene of Xie Wei, definitely one of my favourite unhinged characters! 

Thanks! It's definitely one of my favorite scenes and I love him so much! :D

Welome to MDL!!!

listopher:

Welome to MDL!!!

thank youu!! ♡︎