Hi everyone, ibyibyi here!

I have been watching kdramas since 2011-12 but only just decided to join MDL because I had a sudden urge to make a list of all the dramas I've watched. I know it'll take me a while but I'm happy to be here and read everyone's reviews and comments! If I'm not watching kdramas then I'm either reading books or crocheting (I love to do things that require minimal moving ><). 

Some of my favourite kdramas are Signal, It's Okay that's Love, Be Melodramatic, Lost, Insider and Misaeng to name a few. Let me know yours!

My favourites are Doom At Your Service, The King: Eternal Monarch, Touch Your Heart, Lovely Runner, Queen Of Tears and I’m currently watching Miss Night And Day!!!

Hi there, Welcome to MDL!!!

BaekduKitty:

My favourites are Doom At Your Service, The King: Eternal Monarch, Touch Your Heart, Lovely Runner, Queen Of Tears and I’m currently watching Miss Night And Day!!!

My Favorite one also QoT <3

Just seems to be a brand new world to me, as an American, never even know about Korean or Chinese dramas until ran across them on YouTube in the past few months!