Hi whoever reads this! - New here and am into talking K drama and C drama with anyone who is interested - started my first list which is a work in progress - discussing this stuff is most of the fun and I am of course up for new recommendations all the time.  - xoi

Hello and welcome! :)

Thank you! <3 

Hi! Really excited to have people that I can discuss Kdramas and Cdramas with. Trying to find my next great watch, but am really struggling. 

Amazing!  Do you have any idea where to start looking?   Like kind of drama, comedy action thriller etc? Sometimes I start looking by googling the producers name of a drama Ive already watched but is around the type I would want to see and then sort of search around from there.  

Hello and welcome

Is it easier to just have a favorite actor and actress to follow instead of looking for specific shows then?. As really like the 2 main stars of the drama with the crown peace and that female general who ended up finally together with 2 kids, and also the 2 leads of the drama where one was a tree and the other a clinging vine

I am trying to find a short action drama—something like My Name, Vigilante, or Bloodhounds. I have tried looking up actors that I really like, but a lot of them are so versatile that I don't really know where to look. I have a list on my profile for recommendations if y'all wouldn't mind putting any recommendations that you have there.

@JesusFan  - I think falling down the rabbit hole in any way thats going to get you there the fastest is great!

@Strangely__Addicted101  Maybe try Bad and Crazy on prime video and the movie Kill Boksoon that I think is on Netflix and / or Viki. 

@ILCN I watched Kill Boksoon already and enjoyed it, but have yet to see Bad and Crazy. Is that the one with Lee Dong-wook?

Welcome to MDL! Start watching whatever you find interesting. Check the calendar tab and see what you have access to that is airing now. Befriend or follow people that wrote helpful to you review. Read the comments under specific title and don't get hang up on the rating (your rating might differ from what you will see here). Pretty soon you will discover what genre you like the most. I was a big fan of mysteries before venturing to c and k dramas, but now I am for sure costume romance and historical series (Chinese) fan than fantasy (Korean only for me), or wuxia/xianxia. And I agree, when you like how the drama is made then you may follow the art director, screen writer or the actors. Oh, one more thing... there is no way you can see everything so learning how to DROP a drama that is not really interesting or gets on your nerves for some reason.  Check the feed or forum as well-there are a lot of suggestions there. Enjoy!

Thanks so much for all your guys' suggestions. I decided to start watching The Girl Who Sees Smells to try and get me out of my slump. Also, has anyone seen the movie Ballerina yet?

I am cultivating a liking to historical dramas of middle ages, and to things like dragon king/Lord, and richest daughter of richest man