My name is Jenny! :) Nice to meet you. I'm from Sydney, Australia. My favourite dramas include ROOKIES, Nodame Cantabile, You're Beautiful, Protect the Boss, GTO (1998), Fated to Love You, Hana Yori Dango and Gokusen. As you can see, most of my favourite dramas are Japanese dramas LOL.... guess I'm just really attracted to Japanese culture? While I watch more anime than dramas, I love them both equally! Meanwhile, my favourite music artists is GReeeeN, Super Junior, UVERworld, Perfume and more. :) I also enjoy VOCALOID songs. I'm into photography, drawing and sewing. I also love going to restaurants to try out food since I just really love eating HAHA.... I'm a coffee addict, too. NICE TO MEET YOU! :)
Hello and Welcome! Photography and drawing, right there with you...............but sewing, Ah Well! BTW, I am a HUGE Aussie Cricket team Fan!
shaz22 wrote: Hello and Welcome!

Photography and drawing, right there with you...............but sewing, Ah Well!
BTW, I am a HUGE Aussie Cricket team Fan!

Thank you, thank you! :)

LOL don't worry, never thought I would be a sewing person either!

OOOH yes yes, I often play cricket since it's a pretty big sport over here. :)
Hiiiii~~!! Nice to meet you haha xD oh the japanese culture is suuuugooi haha xD
Hello from me too! I watch some anime but incredibly picky with what I watch. Steins;Gate and AnoHana were the ones I watched recently which I thought were really good.
RuRuRu wrote: Hiiiii~~!! Nice to meet you haha xD oh the japanese culture is suuuugooi haha xD

Hihi! It definitely is! :)

winnie19 wrote: Hello from me too! I watch some anime but incredibly picky with what I watch. Steins;Gate and AnoHana were the ones I watched recently which I thought were really good.

Hello! :) Ahh, I downloaded Steins;Gate and watched AnoHana too, loved them. And yeah, I've been quite picky lately with my anime too, which is why I started to watch dramas a lot more.
Hello and welcome to MDL,have a good time staying here,hails to all coffee addicts and who is sipping one right now like me:)) Yeah anime watchers tend to watch japanese drama more,if u didnt get pulled into KDrama already^^
Hi and welcome to MDL :D used to watch lots of anime :) still watch some though, just not as much as before ^^" finished D.Gray Man a week ago ;)
Not to long ago there was a poll on this website about what country you were from ...I voted Australia ...the results after said ....0% lol ..very happy to see another Australian :D Welcome (^0.0)^ Drawing :) anime :) Food :D sawing :/ ~
twinklelie wrote: Hi and welcome to MDL :D

used to watch lots of anime :) still watch some though, just not as much as before ^^" finished D.Gray Man a week ago ;)

I've heard of D.Gray Man - haven't seen it though!! Drama takes priority over anime but I really want to finish Monster. 74 eps!!!!! Been stuck on ep 16 for months but I know it's an awesome epic anime from what I hear!
wrote: I've heard of D.Gray Man - haven't seen it though!! Drama takes priority over anime but I really want to finish Monster. 74 eps!!!!! Been stuck on ep 16 for months but I know it's an awesome epic anime from what I hear!

Monster's a masterpiece :D just read the manga though ;)
And D.Gray Man is over 100 eps :O I was sort of proud when I finished it XDD
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Hi and welcome to MDL ~ :D I love anime even though I didn't watch much. But I love Angel Beats and CLANNAD ! Too bad I didn't know about the recent updates of Anime and Manga .___. Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to MDL! I love Jdrama and sewing too :)
Welcome to MDL! i was a huge J drama person until i switched over to K drama xD