Sleepninja wrote: Horikita Maki and Yamapi. ^^

yey!! Kurosagi and Nobuta.

I'll fine pics later. But my fave pairings are 2 groups: Gackt and Hyde (first pair I've loved~) Miura Ryosuke and Watanabe Shu
Whats the name of the show/movie with Jun and Shun with the short blonde hair?!? Could you tell me on my profile?
TamLin wrote: I'll fine pics later. But my fave pairings are 2 groups:

Gackt and Hyde (first pair I've loved~)

Miura Ryosuke and Watanabe Shu

they're always together right? hehe. I've first seen them together in MoonChild. Found this one pic for you.

sam30317 wrote: Whats the name of the show/movie with Jun and Shun with the short blonde hair?!? Could you tell me on my profile?

Smile! ^__^
katrina21 wrote: i see much love to shun oguri fanatic...... i thought mizushima hiro will NEVER act again i heard :/

i'm still waiting for Hiro to show on any new drama or movie or cm or mv. or hear about him from any news. i bet he really is having a happy life with his wife. the last time i heard, he wrote a novel. and the novel won a prize. ^^
this one is random. i noticed that Yamada Yu and Miura Haruma are both on Akihabara at Deep Movie, Binbo Danshi, and Gokusen 3. Hehe.

TamLin wrote: I'll fine pics later. But my fave pairings are 2 groups:

Gackt and Hyde (first pair I've loved~)

Heck yes! ♥
Seto Koji and Shohei Miura
-Koizora Drama; Tumbling

Hongo Kanata and Kamiki Ryunosuke
-Aikurushii; Tan-Gaku Q

Haha lots of Gackt and Hyde fans. They were so my first. I loved them. <3 I still love them and wish they would do something again! I adore Moon Child. <3 One of my fave Asian movies!
Hongo Kanata and Okada Masaki
-Mirai Nikki; Seito Shokun!

Shun Oguri and Okada Masaki
-Hana Kimi; Uchuu Kyoudai

Nishikido Ryo and Mizukawa Asami
-Last Friends; Orthros no Inu; Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto

VeAnime wrote: Though I personally am a slave to ANYTHING with Oguri Shun and Narimiya Hiroki in it... anyone paired with them is pretty much instant gold to me but I have to admit that I love seeing dramas with Ueno Juri and Eita toegther (especially Last Friends). I think they play well off each other.

Right!! Cool! I didn't notice til I checked on these two series again. Thanx.

Ueno Juri and Eita
-Last Friends; Nodame