goldenseal50 wrote: lol I don't really see the similarity to MARS :)

I see some. The shy brother who likes painting and the "walking sex organ" brother.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me XD
newNY wrote: Do you know the name of the song? I would really like to know ... :-)

Episode 1 - "I Will" was introduced.
Episode 2 - "Parade" was introduced.
Episode 3 - "Overjoyed" was introduced.

All came from North album of band Matchbox Twenty. ;)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I see some. The shy brother who likes painting and the "walking sex organ" brother.

I don't know. Maybe it's just me XD

Hmm. I suddenly feel the urge to watch that MARS drama. Maybe put it into my PTW list? :3
sutekinanijinoiro wrote: Hmm. I suddenly feel the urge to watch that MARS drama. Maybe put it into my PTW list? :3

It's a great drama ^^ The manga is superb too
I finished this drama yesterday. Loved it ;w;
Currently watching episode 3 and I'm loving the chemistry between the 2 leads...what's up with the "fake" kisses in this drama? It's pretty obvious that they aren't kissing for real...it looks like he just kisses her cheek and makes it look like he's kissing on the lips.
THATCRAZYOTAKU wrote: what's up with the "fake" kisses in this drama? It's pretty obvious that they aren't kissing for real...it looks like he just kisses her cheek and makes it look like he's kissing on the lips.

lol I guess real kisses are a rare find in Jdramas :|
sutekinanijinoiro wrote: lol I guess real kisses are a rare find in Jdramas :|

haha yeah they are really rare, unfortunately.
Anyway, this drama is getting interesting...currently watching episode 9.
I guess it's mostly because Nakayama Yuma is Johnny's idol and he's young (well... same age as I am). Plus Japan rarely has good kiss scenes nowadays. Older dramas have better scenes :'D
Up to episode 4 so far, I am loving the fact that this drama is using Matchbox Twenty songs.
I finished this drama yesterday, I agree i thought the ending was disappointing tbh I expected more considering how amazing the drama was up until the end so i was very disappointed -.- the main couple was amaazing i really wish they had gotten together, Even i knew she loved him before she did LOL it was like totally obvious she loved him. The ending sucked.... *sigh*
i liked this drama i was hooked by the end of the 1st epi. it was tough to pace myself and wait for subs and ended up watching the raws anyway. each epi's end made hungry for the next epi. i was disappointed with ending too. i'm not one who loves bad guys but man i wanted a piece of narumi. he was workoing that mysterious bad boy persona.it's funny that girls just wanted to rescue him and make him better. fake kisses. i've been seeing a lot of fake kisses in school dramas lately. japan smh!
haha ikr his so sexy in that mysterious way xD Maybe I missed something because I didn't notice any fake kisses in the drama? LOL
the kisses are shot at an angle where u don't see lips at all. you see the back of one person and the eyes of the other. it looks like the are kissing but they are not.
Idk, I really felt like they made their own ending, which might be totally different from how it will be in the manga since it's still currently being published (now at Volume 9). The most disappointing was aside from the open ending with Narumi and Mizuho's relationship (which I don't really mind if it was executed well, but no, it wasn't), too many loose ends were left untied. :|