Hello, is there any sort of J-Drama that have the longest episodes? I've seen how much of the J-Drama have the shortest episodes than other asian drama haves, and i've been wondering if there are any J-Drama that have the longest episodes?

(sorry for my poor English)

so are you asking number of episodes?

Tiagas and Asadoras can have 50 or more if you are asking # of episodes.

OldAnimeLady:

so are you asking number of episodes?

Tiagas and Asadoras can have 50 or more if you are asking # of episodes.

when is nex sub

@op

amachan is nice

bannie:

when is nex sub

@op

amachan is nice

ok bannie I get it..i have 2 genealogy books to put together that i get paid for and the subs have taken a back seat but i will look at episode 4 on saturday

Asadoras usually have episodes more than 100. But they are 15 min per one episode

echelonvipgirl88:

Asadoras usually have episodes more than 100. But they are 15 min per one episode

Oh, so this is one of the reasons why J-Drama don't produce not only the longest episodes, but also known to have the shortest min of any asian dramas. Man, its the one of the reasons thing why J-Drama sucks a bit much.

if you’re avoiding watching jdramas just because of the episode count then you’re missing out on some really great dramas. jdramas usually have a short amount of episodes because their stories don’t drag and can wrap up in 11 eps 

lololol:

if you’re avoiding watching jdramas just because of the episode count then you’re missing out on some really great dramas. jdramas usually have a short amount of episodes because their stories don’t drag and can wrap up in 11 eps 

Yeah, this is prehaps one of the main reason why J-Drama sucks while K-Drama and the other aspects of Asian drama are much better with having large amount of episodes.

jdramas do not suck lol i think you missed my point but oh well. just because they have less episodes than kdramas and other asian dramas doesn’t mean they’re bad. a lot of chinese and korean dramas tend to drag out with the amount of episodes they have but you don’t get that problem with jdramas due to there not being that many episodes. some jdramas also have 2 seasons as well so if each season has about 10 eps then that’s 20 altogether which is the typical length of a kdrama anyway. if you don’t like jdramas you don’t need to say they “suck” just don’t watch them lmao 

Hotsushi-kun:

Yeah, this is prehaps one of the main reason why J-Drama sucks while K-Drama and the other aspects of Asian drama are much better with having large amount of episodes.

lololol:

jdramas do not suck lol i think you missed my point but oh well. just because they have less episodes than kdramas and other asian dramas doesn’t mean they’re bad. a lot of chinese and korean dramas tend to drag out with the amount of episodes they have but you don’t get that problem with jdramas due to there not being that many episodes. some jdramas also have 2 seasons as well so if each season has about 10 eps then that’s 20 altogether which is the typical length of a kdrama anyway. if you don’t like jdramas you don’t need to say they “suck” just don’t watch them lmao 

Yeah, i know how J-Drama dosen't focus too much on romance, instead relying on wide diverse of genre, such as Decetive, Family and Weird stories like Comedy.

yeah and this is what makes jdramas great. jdramas are usually more realistic than kdramas. but if you don’t like realism or crime/detective/“weird” storylines then there are plenty of japanese dramas based off shoujo manga which focus more on romance. or try japanese movies as there are tons of romance movies. but imo you shouldn’t not watch a drama just bc it doesn’t have many episodes 

Hotsushi-kun:

Yeah, i know how J-Drama dosen't focus too much on romance, instead relying on wide diverse of genre, such as Decetive, Family and Weird stories like Comedy.

lololol:

yeah and this is what makes jdramas great. jdramas are usually more realistic than kdramas. but if you don’t like realism or crime/detective/“weird” storylines then there are plenty of japanese dramas based off shoujo manga which focus more on romance. or try japanese movies as there are tons of romance movies. but imo you shouldn’t not watch a drama just bc it doesn’t have many episodes 

Well, that's fine a bit. But the other thing is that Japan's copyright laws don't afford to much J-Dramas to the legal streaming websites and some users (espacially that an idiot guy named mdo7) have complained it. It makes it really difficult to find more J-Dramas in legal streaming websites, so i guess i can simply use illegal streaming websites that are available certain sites. I use illegal streaming websites that offers a lot of asian dramas like this: http://kissasian.ch/

kissasian is alright but the subs take longer to be uploaded. dramanice is pretty good and d addict and subscene are good websites for subtitles as they’re the first to get subs uploaded as it’s the original subber’s work not just a site that takes the subtitles and uploads them to their site

lololol:

kissasian is alright but the subs take longer to be uploaded. dramanice is pretty good and d addict and subscene are good websites for subtitles as they’re the first to get subs uploaded as it’s the original subber’s work not just a site that takes the subtitles and uploads them to their site

Kissasian is the best known for place for large number of pirated asian drama, after all. This is the place where i watch some of the Asian dramas there, i mainly started watching mostly K-Drama, but i later get admit to watch some asian dramas, since they look really okay.

kissasian is good for older/completed dramas but not for airing dramas as they take longer than some other websites. there are so many really good asian dramas outside of korea, lakorns have a lot of episodes and thai series typically have more than one season. have you ever watched a jdrama before though? 

Hotsushi-kun:

Kissasian is the best known for place for large number of pirated asian drama, after all. This is the place where i watch some of the Asian dramas there, i mainly started watching mostly K-Drama, but i later get admit to watch some asian dramas, since they look really okay.