Yo!

I've been going kinda crazy trying to remember this JDrama but I can't. 

I even tried to check the jdorama database and here and I don't remember it well enough to remember it's promo art. 

What I remember:
It took place at a academy/school. Was high school but more posh so it was a private academy type school. 

The main character was female. And at the very beginning she meets a hooded young man who talks some.. philosophical stuff. He has this private room in/nearby the school where he can monitor what happens, and a orb like thingy where he can influence things. Kinda occultish.

The other people in the school suck. It's these group of students that are from rich and wealthy families and they have special tables only they can sit at and fancy foods only they can eat and stuff. 

And if I remember correctly and Im not fusing memories, she had to do a speech for the school about changing the way things were as advised by the mysterious hooded guy.

Older, like pre 2014 post 2006, I wanna say.

Would really appreciate the help!

I hope this is the drama that you're looking for.

https://mydramalist.com/12190-gakkou-no-kaidan 

That's it! Wow that was fast. Awesome. 

Now I don't have to question my reality as to what I saw. I kept reffering to this Drama to my friends and they'd go "Wow what's it called" and I never remembered. Now I can refer them to it and finish it myself. 

It's funny how your mind starts to corrupt and morph feint memories. Some of what I said wasn't accurate.

Thanks a bunch, you must have seen a lot of drama haha