Mashin Sentai Kiramager vs. Ryusoulger  

Dakishimetai: Shinjitsu no Monogatari
A new movie after almost a week. A warm love story from the cold Hokkaido. Based on True story too.

Brain Man

would have worked out better as a drama than a movie

Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit

Liar x Liar 

I liked it a lot, It was cute and had some funny moments. 8.5/10

Chasuke's Journey 
TBH, I couldn't find the Comedy thing that they listed in the genre section.

Rurouni Kenshin: The Beginning

I enjoyed it very much! Minor gripe I have is that Kenshin does not look like a teenager at all. Couldve used some make up or CG to de-age him but eh oh well

I enjoyed Kenshin/Tomoe more than Kenshin/Kaoru in the previous movies but i think that's too be expected, last 4 movies doesnt sell you on Kenshin/Kaoru and they just have no chemistry at all on screen but The Beginning does as they're the focal characters of the film.

PrincessJirachi:

Liar x Liar 

I liked it a lot, It was cute and had some funny moments. 8.5/10

Well, I won't say I liked it because step sibling romance I thought I can bear to watch but I was wrong. 

Empire of Passion

I enjoyed the movie (7/10). Probably would give it a better rating with modern effects, but it still holds up well for the age of the movie.
The movie is not something for everyone though. 

I watched one piece anime series last time.  One of the best anime series full pack of action and thrillers. One piece is one of the longest anime show that is based on manga. It has been started in the year 2000, and its Es till now is more than 900.

AnselmArtie:

I watched one piece anime series last time.  One of the best anime series full pack of action and thrillers. One piece is one of the longest anime show that is based on manga. It has been started in the year 2000, and its Es till now is more than 900.

Good to know. But this thread isn't exactly for that. There is a dedicated sub-section for anime & manga in the Japanese forum section. :)

Drive My Car- it’s almost 3 hours but engaging until the end. It left some of my questions unanswered but that’s what makes it effective in conveying the message. Great acting of course from the main actors but I also think Kirishima Reika stood out in here. The supporting actors are from different countries, one even spoke my native language and I find it interesting.