The Werewolf Game: The Beast Side - after villager side I watched this one and It was better than its prequel.

Signal 100 - another death game. It was stupid in many ways. Werewolf movies were better.

Sands' Chronicle
Why should the male leads always the one chasing and enduring? I'm tired of seeing them carrying the weights all the time. Reason why I am so into harem genre's anime/manga. I won't bother watching the drama version of this movie.
[22/10/2021]

Reon - funny comedy. I liked it. Takenaka Naoto is amazing actor, as well as Kang Ji Young.

Happily Ever After
The movie's first half made me question why the FL is so devoted to the ML while leading such a life. The answer is duly delivered in the second part of the movie. Also, we got to know the dark past of both leads.
[28/10/2021]

Loved Like a Flower Bouquet 

Pale Moon

This was... interesting.

Mashin Sentai Kiramager vs. Ryusoulger

True Mothers- I feel like mothers could appreciate it more than I did. This movie was too harsh with unplanned pregnancy but irl some mothers might have experienced it which is too sad for me to take. Although this film is very good, I think I should’ve watched a lighter film, feeling kinda feverish after my 2nd dose of vaccine lol

The World of Kanako

Didn't care for it; was brutal for no reason

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Wasn't expecting anything special, and expectedly it didn't deliver anything special. Decent, but that's it. Some anime/manga just aren't suited for live action adaptation
[1/11/2021] 

The Shortest Distance Is Round (Noir)

mature and hilarious... although I think they were trying to be serious

Saitankyori wa Mawari Kudokute: Ame to Soda Mizu 

more of the same