His

Not what I expected; meh

But the drama looks more promising.

Theater: A Love Story -watched it while waiting for my turn to have a vaccination. Tbh I hate Nagata, I didn’t continue watching it before, but glad I gave it a second chance. Matsuoka Mayu is a sweetheart, and Yamazaki Kento poured his soul in this movie. 

Virgin Snow
A Jap-Korean collab work. Straightforward and wasn't anything special, don't let the elegant movie Title and Synopsis(literally tells the whole story!) hype you up too much. But thumbs up for a very pure and innocent love story.
*btw Kyoto people are very reserved; that's what I heard before. But it felt somewhat different in the movie, perhaps because the ML was Korean(?)
[8/10/2021]

Commuting to School Series: Commuter Tram
Bang average.
[9/10/2021]

Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World
Was keeping it on hold for quite some time now. Today, I took my time to watch it, and I am happy that I did. Way too good from my initial expectation.
Shibasaki Ko and Nagasawa Masami both as main lead was a bonus.
[11/10/2021]

Real
Psychological genre isn't my thing when it comes to Japanese movies/drama since they tend to be f***** up most of the time, but this is definitely one of my favorites now. They could've avoided using CG at the last part, and I felt it was unnecessary. Other than that I'm very satisfied with the whole thing.
[12/10/2021]

Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish- this gave me a realistic ending. Tsumabuki Satoshi is such a good actor, his crying made me feel for him. I’ve also watched his film Red a week ago, and he is great as always. Both movies made me worry abt the characters’ future tho.

Sweet Poolside
I went for a weird and raunchy movie today. Nothing particular to talk about; just the Male Lead reminds me of some Male JAV actor.
[13/10/2021]

Summer Night Sky, Autumn Sunset, Winter Morning and Spring Breeze
An Omnibus made of four short stories. Unsure whether the seasons symbolize the stories. But If I want to tell each story with a word or two then, "Natsu Yozora" will be First love/Confession. "Toki doki Momiji iro" is encouragement/growth. "Fluffy Winter" may be self-discovery (?) and finally, "With you when cherry blossoms bloom" it can be promise or goodbye.
All of em are kinda your typical Japanese Slice of life stories. Nothing extraordinary but relaxing. Exactly what I love.
[15/10/2021] 

When I Get Home, My Wife Always Pretends to be Dead
A very good one. The drama itself wasn't weird as the title. It went in a very linear fashion tbh. Only if the ml was someone younger. Still a very solid one.
[17/10/2021]

Kiba: The Fang of Fiction -watched another movie without subs T^T the movie is abt deception and literature, and I love how this movie is full of surprises, wish I could watch it with subs.

Kanojo Wa Kirei Datta

luved it ??

Pan to Bus to 2-dome no Hatsukoi
Another typical Japanese movie with an open ending. Something I'm not a fan of. Couldn't agree with the view of the characters of this movie too.

The Werewolf Game: The Villagers Side - Death Game movie. I can't say that I liked it, because I don't like psychological death games - I wonder why I watched it then - maybe because it remainded me of parlour game "Night falls in Palermo", I had to stop thinking about the fact that I don't like killing and gore and then it was quite good.

The Cinderella Addiction - I liked It but I think it could have been better if it had more time the ending was really abrupt and kind of random.