You Shine in the Moonlit Night 
Very familiar settings to me. I was more interested to see how it was going to end. Is it going to follow "A Summer Day, Your Voiceor  "Hatsukoi Loss Time"? Fortunately, got the answer in the very first minute. I was relatively less emotional while watching this one, maybe I am getting used to it?
[15/11/2021]

Kiss me at the stroke of midnight - am surprised at the low reviews I actually liked it though I rate it a 7/10

Saitankyori Wa Mawari Kudokute: Rakka Ryūsui

a mess lol

Yakuza and the Family

Under Your Bed- I liked it, although it’s dark it was so engaging and Kora Kengo is serving as always. It’s not for everybody tho

shimauma (zebra) - it was really cool ,, especially suga kenta loml . it was good in general tbh but i definitely preferred the first half of the movie . it got slow nearing the end but ykyk it was good

The Aobas' Dining Table

The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window

They removed the bl aspect and it sucks cause it was missing something and that was it.

Rurouni Kenshin: the Beginning 

It Stopped Raining
Absolutely not for people who can't tolerate slow-paced drama/movies. A bit dull and gloomy but a good example of "slice of life" genre. Impressed with the acting of Nakano Taiga. 
[28/11/2021] 

Ikigami: The Ultimate Limit

Twittering Birds Never Fly- it's an anime (mature-theme) and very good. Would love a sequel since it ends on a cliffhanger.