faarian:

I like it as well. I don't know in the real world, how many such supportive and nice high school students are there  to help shy guys overcome their fears and anxieties, but anyway, it's sweet to watch!

Totally agree with you ╰(*´︶`*)╯

I've watched the first 4 episodes of Kore ha Keihi de Ochimasen (2019). Maybe I'm missing something, but the story seems to me too cliche: what that you can expect from a drama on a Japanese career woman. Anyway, I probably keep watching it to see what will happen.

faarian:

I've watched the first 4 episodes of Kore ha Keihi de Ochimasen (2019). Maybe I'm missing something, but the story seems to me too cliche: what that you can expect from a drama on a Japanese career woman. Anyway, I probably keep watching it to see what will happen.

Thanks for sharing your views~!

I watched

https://mydramalist.com/4061-ushijima-the-loan-shark 

Did I like it?  Yes? No? I'm conflicted?

Pretty much a relentlessly dark movie.  I packed an emotional punch so I have to say it is worth watching.  Hayashi Kento, who is mostly known as a super sweet ikemen, does a fantastic job as a scumbag event planner.

Amazon Prime

bubblytea:

I watched

Pretty much a relentlessly dark movie.  I packed an emotional punch so I have to say it is worth watching.  Hayashi Kento, who is mostly known as a super sweet ikemen, does a fantastic job as a scumbag event planner.

Amazon Prime

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ↖(^ω^)↗

https://mydramalist.com/28047-ao-natsu

It was average for me..

Not a catchy plot!!!!!!~~~~~~~~

A question: Can we introduce drama series here? 

faarian:

A question: Can we introduce drama series here? 

Sure, if you want ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Divya Bajpai:

Sure, if you want ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Thanks! Suddenly, I noticed that it is said "The last Japanese movie you watched", so wondered if it includes drama series as well!

bubblytea wrote good things about  Mitsu no Aji, so I gave it a try. And I'm happy to say that I really enjoyed the series. The theme is incest (uncle and niece), so some might find it unpleasant (I guess it is the reason for its fairly low ratings). However, if, like me, you're fine with the theme, it's highly recommended. I really enjoyed the love between Naoko and Masato, as it's kind of mature, caring and unbreakable love I always appreciate.

faarian:

Thanks! Suddenly, I noticed that it is said "The last Japanese movie you watched", so wondered if it includes drama series as well!

bubblytea wrote good things about  Mitsu no Aji, so I gave it a try. And I'm happy to say that I really enjoyed the series. The theme is incest (uncle and niece), so some might find it unpleasant (I guess it is the reason for its fairly low ratings). However, if, like me, you're fine with the theme, it's highly recommended. I really enjoyed the love between Naoko and Masato, as it's kind of mature, caring and unbreakable love I always appreciate.

Thanks for the recommendation ~\(≧▽≦)/~

bubblytea:

I watched

Amazon Prime

added- thanks

Shodo Girls was my last.

I hated it! It wants to tell a story about a japanese calligraphy class and their struggles / adventures. It evens attempt to make a comment on small crafts been lost in today's world. And then someone decided to take a dump over the movie with some subpar acting and some silly gags that are repeated over and over.... and over.

Ncastaneda:

Shodo Girls was my last.

I hated it! It wants to tell a story about a japanese calligraphy class and their struggles / adventures. It evens attempt to make a comment on small crafts been lost in today's world. And then someone decided to take a dump over the movie with some subpar acting and some silly gags that are repeated over and over.... and over. 

Thanks for your views ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Hyouka. The story was mildly intersting, but I totally LOVED that the key  to the "mystery" and the title of the film was a Japanese pun on an English word. I adore that sort of cross-lingual wordplay.

Thanks for the recommendation ↖(^ω^)↗

burhaaadmi:

Hyouka. The story was mildly intersting, but I totally LOVED that the key  to the "mystery" and the title of the film was a Japanese pun on an English word. I adore that sort of cross-lingual wordplay.