CheerfulSoul wrote: Wow! I watched two episode and I can say that I am very involved in this. Me and business shows were never good friends but this one is simply great. Very well done plot and explicit background along with awesome caracterization and top-notch acting skills: I can't ask for more. This is without doubt the best drama I am currently watching. I will be waiting for more thrilling events.

Favorite line: "If You screw me, I will Screw you back. Double payback": You've got to love Naoki.

You just get emmerged in his acting and the great plot :D
hanzawa naoki totally reminds me of what my job is like and how the real world operates.
just finished ep 4. this is really good. i feel like its only lacking some peripheral extension of the story. it appears too focused of a drama to me. but its unstoppably good.
finished ep 5. still very very good
I am so glad that there will be another chapter after episode 5 and that they didn't stick with the 500 million retrieving untl the end. Owada you naughty dude, Naoki will bring you down!
CheerfulSoul wrote: Wow! I watched two episode and I can say that I am very involved in this. Me and business shows were never good friends but this one is simply great. Very well done plot and explicit background along with awesome caracterization and top-notch acting skills: I can't ask for more. This is without doubt the best drama I am currently watching. I will be waiting for more thrilling events.

Favorite line: "If You screw me, I will Screw you back. Double payback": You've got to love Naoki.

yessssss thats become my favorite line toooo !!!!

just watched episode 1 ! and wished i'd watched it sooner !!!! but o no i don have time to watch another ep . sob..

but tomorrow m gonna marathon all the available episodes !!!
Best actor for masato Sakai best supporting actor, the actor who played kondo Mark my words
okay i can't find this drama on gooddrama anymore. did it get taken down or am i just really bad at navigating this site? (not that it has the most use friendly design) is it just me? what other sites are you guys using to watch this?
boutux wrote: okay i can't find this drama on gooddrama anymore. did it get taken down or am i just really bad at navigating this site? (not that it has the most use friendly design) is it just me? what other sites are you guys using to watch this?

yes ep 10 has still not come out on good drama ... i wish to see it even in raw
boutux wrote: okay i can't find this drama on gooddrama anymore. did it get taken down or am i just really bad at navigating this site? (not that it has the most use friendly design) is it just me? what other sites are you guys using to watch this?

Here's the drama page: Hanzawa Naoki but the last episode isn't up yet.
For me, this is the best drama of the year so far.
This is simply brilliant!

well that was quite the ending. even tho i saw it coming. i think the chief is hiding smtng that he is afraid a very capable man like hanazawa would one day expose. this drama is very popular where i live in japan. i talked with my students, young adults and older ppl about this drama. several ppl said they were going to buy the DVD. so i fully expect to see a season 2 given the popularity and ending of this drama. best actor and drama for 2013 so far.
realdeal wrote: Best actor for masato Sakai
best supporting actor, the actor who played kondo

Mark my words

I agree with this! Both really rocked the show!!

And more than these two....Mrs Hanzawa rocked the show! She's lovely wife! Naoki: "A wife like her is a man's pride & joy!"
I love Mrs Hanzawa <3