I am watching this drama; I've got to say that I didn't have hopes for it at the beginning but now I am completely hooked and addicted to it. I am interested in the mystery of this drama, Nagase is also great in this.
CheerfulSoul wrote: I am doing my best not to search this up and find out the truth behind the real case; I seriously want to know but I am afraid I will ruin the drama's suspense so I decided to let it surprise me.

MachiavellismX wrote: Oh, don't worry, you can check it out. I did the same after the third Episode haha There are not that much information about it, because it's like said an unsolved case. Almost all the information that had gone public have we seen in Episode 1.

Yes, it's still insolved so it wouldn't hurt if you look it up CS.
Yes, the writer for this drama is making his own solution for the insolved case. So whatever comes out, it's not real.
At the beginning I wondered what to expect of this drama, but it turned out to be quite intense and exciting, and it even keeps getting better...however, the smirking face of this Sawatari-guy really ticks me off, but I can't deny he is doing a brilliant job ;)
As the writer of the manga states: "it's only a hypothesis".
I wonder if Shiroo is still alive and hiding somewhere? I have a big doubt about that.
DreamyLife wrote: I wonder if Shiroo is still alive and hiding somewhere? I have a big doubt about that.

No, I think Echigo made it clear that he died a long time ago. Even if he was alive, he would be an old man good for nothing.
I finished this drama, it was actually good. I am sure they could've done things better though.
Hmmm, so what I get from the ending that **The Sakura Fubuki Assossiation will never vanish and they will keep protecting the police. But Kurokouchi's "Sekai" means that he will keep investigating them, isn't that an endless circle?**

Anyway, I liked the ending. I found it pretty logical for this kind of drama and I find the whole thing quite underrated.