Looking for the best romance comedy Jdrama only from the last few years (up to 5)

please no triller, actions or school dramas , more for older audience. (and not things like Coffee and Vanila) 

Thank you

These are my top 5, all of them are adaptations of josei mangas which target a more mature female audience :)

1. Tokyo Tarareba Musume- 3 friends at their 30s with different love encounters

2.Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo -a sweet nurse x a devilish doctor

3. Dame na Watashi Koishite Kudasai - share house romance

4. Hajimete Koi wo Shita hi ni Yomu Hanashi- teacher fl x student ml

5. Motokare Mania - fl reunites with her beloved ex at work

Kez:

These are my top 5, all of them are adaptations of josei mangas which target a more mature female audience :)

1. Tokyo Tarareba Musume- 3 friends at their 30s with different love encounters

2.Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo -a sweet nurse x a devilish doctor

3. Dame na Watashi Koishite Kudasai - share house romance

4. Hajimete Koi wo Shita hi ni Yomu Hanashi- teacher fl x student ml

5. Motokare Mania - fl reunites with her beloved ex at work

ho!! that  #4. I smell noona romance. But seems like there's 3rd and 4th wheel male to piss me off. Will give it a try. It's either 2 <  or  8 >= .

On topic
Ecchan 
I actually don't get comedy parts in romance dramas/movies. Hardly anything(drama/movie) ever made me laugh tbh. Anyway, I truly enjoyed this drama, finished it in one go which is extremely rare these days for me(there will be 40+ in my currently watching list if I update my list properly)

J100:

Thanks know most of them, 

the last one I gave 2 stars, the only one I liked was 3. the nurse If I recall was stupid, but in share house the female was not too stupid, just she had low self asteem so there is a difference.

yeah, the koitsuzu is too cutesy, I almost dropped it but saw that lots of people liked it and that’s when I gave it a second chance lol. Have you watched tarareba musume? I don’t know if you’ll gonna like it, but the leads are not dumb they are just wishful thinkers lol

These ones have a bit of drama in it:

https://mydramalist.com/74999-uchi-no-musume-wa-kareshi-ga-dekinai

https://mydramalist.com/688919-rikokatsu

Elite:

ho!! that  #4. I smell noona romance. But seems like there's 3rd and 4th wheel male to piss me off. Will give it a try. It's either 2 <  or  8 >= .

On topic
Ecchan 
I actually don't get comedy parts in romance dramas/movies. Hardly anything(drama/movie) ever made me laugh tbh. Anyway, I truly enjoyed this drama, finished it in one go which is extremely rare these days for me(there will be 40+ in my currently watching list if I update my list properly)

DameKoi is iconic, I think the slot time of that drama was preceded by another teacher x student drama, chugakusei Nikki which I haven’t watched yet. The other male are pretty supportive, I kinda prefer the other one more than the ml lol. Ecchan is interesting:)

Kez:

DameKoi is iconic, I think the slot time of that drama was preceded by another teacher x student drama, chugakusei Nikki which I haven’t watched yet. The other male are pretty supportive, I kinda prefer the other one more than the ml lol. Ecchan is interesting:)

Watched Chugakusei nikki a long time ago. The settings in that one was way way complicated than this hajimete koi... but the ending satisfied me. I'll expect the same from this one, hopefully it won't disappoint me like how "Big" did.

Good morning call is a teen rom com

From Five to Nine (2015) about the arranged marriage between a monk (ML) and an English teacher (FL).  Even though it's a 2015 drama, I think how the drama was shot was different from the usual rom-com dramas that I watched.   It's more "modern" and less cringy for me.

Sensei Kunshu (2018) is a student (FL) who urges to fall in love and her target is her new homeroom teacher (ML).  Minami Hamabe is the FL.  Her act is very comical and not that cringy for me because I love her lol.

Fake Affair (2019) is about a single middle-aged woman who accidentally lied about her being married has an "affair" with a younger man on their trip.  Anne Watanabe is the FL and she's really funny there.

Definately Goumet Samurai. The simplicity of the best things in life! 

10 stars to say at least. 

J100:

Is it a romance??

I wouldn't say that it's a romance, isn't a comedy neither.  At the same time it could be both, it depends of the perception of the viewer, 

May you want to see a  J-romance, "Fishbowl Wifes" is great. Just give it a try,

My ranking of my favorite japanese rom/ com drama would look like :

1- Shanai Marriage Honey (2020)

synopsis: A story of two strangers that get into a contractual marriage. But they later discver that they work at the same place and slowly, feelings between them starts to develop. 

what I liked: very sweet female lead, amazing chemestry and lots of cute moment, love the opening. Only good vibes and not much drama.

10/10

2-Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo (2020)

synopsis:  A girl fell in love at first sight for a doctor on the street while they were both trying to save the life of an elder by giving her first aid. 10 years later she became a nurse at his hospital and does everything in her power to try and seducing him while trainning to be a really nice nurse. But what she doesn't know is that the doctor she fell in love with what others will call "Mao" (the devil). But with her perscistance and her good spirit, he slowly beging to fall in love.

what I liked:  This is a really interesting medical drama and I grew really found of almost all the character and seing the fl growth really made me proud of her. And the relationship with the ml, even tho strats pretty badly ends up being one of my favorite he became really supportive of her. At the end you can really tell that he holds her really dearly. And you explore the hospitall life with  quite  a lot of sad and touching moment. And find yourself really appreciate following the life of the different patients as they come in and out of the hospital. Some quite mature subject are also explored contrary to what the simple and light beginning. 

9,5/10

3-Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko (2016) / pretty proof-reader

synopsis:  We follow the story of the fl, as she begins her working life as a proof-reader in a publishing compagnyin order to get closer to her dream that is working as a fashion editor. At the begining, she really hates this new job and faces a lot of difficulties, but as time passes, she began really enjoying herself and and grew into one of the bes proof-reader of the compagny and finaly gather enough experience to to her dream carreer. She also fall in love with a model wordking at the fashion department of same publishing compagny.

what I liked: I absolutly love the female lead, she is so cute and charismatic. Her clothes are amazing and her fashion taste is always useful. The relationship with the ml is a bit secondary but still apreciated. I really love her collegues. It really is another feel good drama. I've learned a lot about this proffesion.

8.5-9/10

4-Kahogo no kahoko (2017)

synopsis: This drama follows the life of a (too much) pampered young girl that tries to live her life and discover who she really is. With the herlp of another young student, working at the art department, she will slowly learn the dificulties of living the life of real life and we will slowly see her transition from the late teenager mentality to a reel adult.

what I liked: I absolutly loved the relationship of the fl and ml they are really suited to each otherand how they're healing each other. It's a really sweet coming of age drama that really hits home for me, as I really identify with the female lead and her youthness and imature way of living before encountering her first love.

8.5/10

Remenber that I'm just sharing my personnal taste haha! I probably don't have the best taste in here but they are just the one that made me feel better with myself.

I think that all of this drama have a lot in commun, the female lead is always really sweet and affectionate and does everything in her power to live the life that she really wants. I also have a sweet spot for really nice and supporting main lead. Especially the one in Kahogo no Kahoko he is really goofy and nice to the female lead. They are some amazing feel good drama that I watch everytime I'm feeling a bit down.

I didn't put no Itazura no kiss, Good morning call nor Hana yori dango beacause they're too classic and even tho I consider them pretty funny, they're more for teenagers that are looking for which drama they should start with.