Wei Wei worded my thoughts perfectly. What I can't stand with Cao Guang is how his bloated ego feels he doesn't need to confront the person he has smth against, and just sticks to his own beliefs creating a bigger mess than before. He just decides a drama all by himself and vents out on everything and everybody.
Even if she did two time, which she didn't but lets pretend she did, it was even more reason to move on an stay away from her, but he acted petty, spoiled and stupid.
I don't like him for Er Xi at all, I really like Er Xi she deserves better. Truth is I was hoping Wei Wei's friends would end up with Xiao Nai's friends eh eh eh!

I think so too. He's a hypocrite and he didn't deserved to end up with anyone in the drama. I really like it if Er Xi or Si Si would end up with Yu Gong or Hou Zi Jiu. It's good that Wei Wei didn't like him. Every time Cao Guang appears on the screen, I skipped it. 
I agree. It would of been great and even more alluring if Er Xi was also hook up with Xiao Nai friends. Cao Guang also played in the movie version. I didn't like him in that either.

Oh my, I feel the same. At first, when he started pursuing her, I was a bit confused and then again to find out that he only posted that thing about her in order to get her attention really confused me. i was just like the fuck is wrong with this boy