It's so Sad that Dropping the series halfway, people writes a whole book Criticising a certain series. And the best part is that the person seemed pretty proud mentioning the second subplot as the main plot. Lol!

For those who had already abandoned the idea of  watching the series, Please Give it a try! The Main plot is not some triangle but the 'Child Abuse'. And the subplot surrounds around it, how an abuse can turn a normal child into a Psychopath or Sociopath or Certain Mental Condition.

I am sure the above Critics haven't met an real doctor or nurse, who works 15 hours in psychiatric hospital, they're pretty noisy! So, that perfectly explains the FL being annoying and noisy, second her Family background, their noisy character not only supported her but also taught her to tackle extreme mental pressure, where the ML polite and silent suffering from mental condition.

The Series is more interesting because Ji Sung is portraying 7 different characters, it's pretty challenging, I would ask the critics to potray 7 different characters within 20 episodes. Not just Shin se gi (very few guy looks good in heavy makeup and pick shirt, Ji Sung is one of them.) Just watch where the personality Perry Park leaves, it's tear jerking. Comedy is not my strongest point, so I am not going to comment on this but sometimes it's pretty good! 

Flaskbacks are annoying? We spend half of our lives flaskbacking, consciously-subconsciously.

Finally,

😣🙏 Please give it a try! 🙏😣

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

It’s interesting to see how opinions differ. I realky loved this drama , Ji Seong’s acting mesmerized me  and it is still one of my preferred k-dramas, together with Goblin and Healer. 

I managed to get through slightly more than 4 episodes but then just couldn't take it anymore. My problem was not so much the story but the acting, the way the FL screamed and yelled all the time and her acting overall just felt so exaggerated to me, same with the personalities of the ML, felt like I was watching a parody or something. I'm guessing this is just some kind of humor I don't understand and appreciate.

Also not a big fan of shaky camera and added fps which makes it feel like it's missing a filter or something, though that in itself is not a dealbreaker since I still managed to watch and enjoy Scarlet Ryeo which was filmed in the same way.

I have no doubt the series will get better further in but how many 1 hour episodes are you supposed to force yourself through until you get to that point? I might continue it later when I have nothing else to watch but for now I'm putting it on hold.

I was coming to this discussion about to take you seriously until you said:

'The "hype" of this show is simple : sugar sweet self-blindness of helpless females, so lost in worshipping, so desperate at not wanting to realize the deep shit this is that they are ready to come up with the stupidest lies to comfort themselves this has actually anything good apart the main actor's acting. But do not worry, in a few years you'll realize how brainless you used to be... At least I hope so. '

Which makes me think if you are capable of empathy or imagining how another person must view life or see things in their perspective. Because you sound like everyone has or should have your perspective on this, very unhealthy personality trait i must say.

Not worth any other comment from me =) 

It’s so hyped but I’m suffering through every episode and doing my best to finally finish it.  The constantly wailing and screaming FL who needs to be saved literally every other episode, if not more often , makes me clench my jaw until I get a headache.  The plot is ridiculous but not in a fun or charming way, it takes its self too serious for how insane it is.  The one song gets played 5 times an episode while people stare at each other, even the minor characters are annoying, I really don’t get why people like this.

Is it because some female viewers wish a hot guy would be obsessed with them several times over and save them constantly.  To me, that sounds terrible.  So I really don’t understand it.  

I’m 15/20 episodes in so not like I haven’t given it a fair chance.  Plus, I love Ji Sung, I really wanted to like this drama.

Angry attacks on a series other people love and verbal assaults of fans minding their own business reveal a person’s character.