Hello

MDL shouldn't count votes that are obviously cast to take revenge on political/ethnical/religious issues.  MDL is a place where we share our views and appreciation for dramas and like Eurovision Contest or Olympic games, it should'nt be a place to manifest hate or political/ethnical/religious revenge

I understand the concern of somes, but lynching the drama trough poor votes is out of place here ,  the social network is here for that

I really much enjoy this show and for many it gives precious moments of hapiness , please consider those viewers too.

I agree with you 💯

I'm sorry to say this but i just saw a moderator in the comments section and the moderator is so biased towards others. aren't moderators supposed to be neutral? and yet you expect a good environment on this platform.

This. but seems like this websites ironically cater to those bots and mass dislikers the most 

absolutely agree with you.

rivk00:

Hello

MDL shouldn't count votes that are obviously cast to take revenge on political/ethnical/religious issues.  MDL is a place where we share our views and appreciation for dramas and like Eurovision Contest or Olympic games, it should'nt be a place to manifest hate or political/ethnical/religious revenge

I understand the concern of somes, but lynching the drama trough poor votes is out of place here ,  the social network is here for that

I really much enjoy this show and for many it gives precious moments of hapiness , please consider those viewers too.

MDL should indeed be a platform where we can appreciate and discuss dramas. However, it is also important to recognize that racism, ethnic prejudice, and religious discrimination have no place in any form of media.

When a drama portrays a particular group in a negative light, it perpetuates harmful stereotypes and reinforces biases. This can deeply affect individuals belonging to that group and contribute to a climate of misunderstanding and division. We all enjoy dramas because they take us to another world where problems can be solved, even if it's not perfect. We don't need to create dramas that add to the world's problems and divisions. 

Voting in this case can be used to weed out bad behavior to foster an environment that promotes inclusivity, respect, and understanding.

Meanwhile the hate is directed to the whole site. I seen other dramas been targeted in reviews as episodes review. Im for a grace period and a three strikes grace. 

If an Imam, a Priest or a Rabbi would have been depicted in this situation, surronded by women or drinking alcool, I could have understand all the fuss ! But all those reactions forcing us to admit that an arab or muslim is a saint and never misbehave ... I am sorry, they are human and may not be perfect like everybody else, without this beeing an insult! If Samir wore a french berret or a cowboy hat, this would have been OK ?

Supporting Arab cause about the drama.  I'm not Arab BUT i understand how people should be proud of what they are, against cultural appropriation and racism, Stay strong Arabs.

Agree 100%. Let's just enjoy the show and keep aside petty issues.