“He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.”

— Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Here in the states, we suffer from conservative backlash that is strangling our nation.  It looks as if S. Korea has been duped by electing a conservative president that vows to end all drug use.  From experience, we know that cannot be done and it really does not matter anyway.  When you read an article of the death of Lee Sun-Kyun, it is heartbreaking as it seems police were going to find something at any cost.  The cost apparently, was him taking his life.  I would say beware who you elect.  Their dream has heavy consequences.

This news has been making me so sad for days. It's truly unbelievable. How many more people are we going to lose because of this insanity?

kenwah52:

Here in the states, we suffer from conservative backlash that is strangling our nation.  It looks as if S. Korea has been duped by electing a conservative president that vows to end all drug use.  From experience, we know that cannot be done and it really does not matter anyway.  When you read an article of the death of Lee Sun-Kyun, it is heartbreaking as it seems police were going to find something at any cost.  The cost apparently, was him taking his life.  I would say beware who you elect.  Their dream has heavy consequences.