I liked him more with long hair.. He was original then. And it suited his rock style, i mean his band. But he is still perfect~
fadedjade wrote: I disagree with you Ej101. While he is still handsome, he has always been handsome to me even with his long hair. Dunno why people have issues with his long hair, but oh well. You're own lost.

Here is another long hair lover!
THANK YOU!
Long hair KJW lover present here!
i surrender.. hands up in the air... i lost...
ej101 wrote: i surrender.. Hands up in the air... I lost...

rofl!
shaz22 wrote: rofl!

ikr.. i dont even have an issue w/ his hair im simply saying he is more handsome right now.... lol
Ej101 wrote: ikr.. i dont even have an issue w/ his hair im simply saying he is more handsome right now.... lol

To each his own!
It's he's gain if some people find him more attractive this way
Long hair or short hair, he's one fine looking man either way! With long hair, he's more pretty and with short he's handsome.. so it's win-win :P Besides his character cannot sport long hair being the ghost of a cop in the drama... right?
Gee Shaz, you beat me to it! I wouldn't mind being haunted by this ghost ;)
sakurahues wrote: Gee Shaz, you beat me to it!
I wouldn't mind being haunted by this ghost ;)

A friendly competition to keep the thread alive!

I'm glad these whites are for photo shoots only. No doubt he looks good in them but seeing him in all white for the whole series would be too much.
I still miss his long hair, I hope he's growing it back. But he's still very smexy. Can't wait for this drama. Kim Jae Wook fighting!
shaz22 wrote: A friendly competition to keep the thread alive!

I'm glad these whites are for photo shoots only. No doubt he looks good in them but seeing him in all white for the whole series would be too much.

Oh yes! I sure hope so too. The undead can dress stylish too like the Scheduler in 49 days :)
You my love just cannot look that good......................Aisssh!