I just loved them. Loved them as a couple, loved them as individuals, loved just...just everything about them! =)) So I'd like to ask since I'm sort of new to "being a fan of dramas and keeping up to date with everything" if there's been any news or if any producers have dropped hints of these two being cast together in the same drama again? Either as the main couple, a supporting couple or even just simply being together in one drama ;w; I'm desperate to know whether these two will have another go at it! They have such good chemistry and it'd be a waste if "I Hear Your Voice" would be their only show together :( I mean Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa were able to do it...so why not them? =))) But of course that's just my opinion. But yeah, are there any updates regarding these 2?
I've heard nothing of the sort and right now they've both got their respective dramas going on (Bo Young in God's Gift - in which her character is totally shippable with the male lead btw - and Jong Suk in upcoming Doctor Stranger).

IHYV writer and PD will be teaming up for another drama this year (around October-November?). It's going to be something about city news reporters but that's all we've got... And now, I'm not saying they'd cast either Bo Young or Jong Suk but if you liked IHYV then that might be something to keep your eye on.

But really, I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing those two on the screen together again.
Lee Jong Suk as his own thread here. You can ask there or make one for Lee Bo Young, if she doesn't have one. Please check which threads already exist before making a similar one.