halla:

Son Seok Gu, taking no prisoners (as is his right)—must say that i am partial to the green chevroned jacket look, especially with the tennis racket, but the green and white teddy sweater(?) and blue cardigan make me want to put him in my pocket sksksksk

SAME SKSKSKSKSKSKS
HE NEEDS TO BE PROTECC-

PICTORIAL STILLS OF SON SUKKU'S 22FALL COLLECTION

Diadora Korea's Tennis-Inspired Lifestyle Collection

InstaStory Update

Recording Session? Voice Narrator? Voiceover (docu/animation)? Commercial voiceover? Or... singing?! [possibly, rap??]

you love to keep me hanging from raising questions, ain't ya?

OTHER PICTORIAL STILLS FROM SBD ENT.

save these as your desktop wallpapers, folks

DAMIANI Italian Jewelry confirmed that Son Sukku is officially DAMIANI's brand ambassador

There goes me, crying

So, I have a theory for that yesterday's incident he shared

Special Thanks to his locales' anonymous forums from DC Gallery and a few online socmed people who tracked it

Remember when he had the recording session I posted for a while? I don't think it's for him singing or rapping tho (idk why but when I heard him just a glimpse, it was nice; but others said, it's terrible; how dare they-), but a possible commercial voiceover for another upcoming brand

Do you remember what is the unknown brand that I don't know where heading to before? It's actually written on the paper sheet from the recording session (took a surprise, doesn't it? Cuz it's blurry), so several anonymous netizens worth a shot to narrow every single thing that's related, and they found one which is a rumor, but possibly true: series; a clothing line (yes, it's literally named series; urban generation)

So, to investigate/research further from this apparel line brand, it's a subsidiary brand from KolonMall; also a sub to Kolon Industries as well (known for the chemical industry); as part of FnC Organization (confirmed double check: Fashion & Culture. This organization is well known for producing not instead of endless fashion brands under it, but also for cosmetic beauty too)

Weekly Question #1

To commemorate the 10th day of this club's launch

• Members of MVF can answer this question, so make sure to join!
  • Make the question for fun, so depends on your personal preferences
  • 1st question can be either his roles or in real life; so depends on your liking
  • 2nd question is also a free theme song: whether OST tracks, non-Asian tracks, instrumentals, or any genres, anything that fit him enough
  • Should be answered with your fave pics of him from 1st question (do follow the stated general rules tho), along with your reasonings (if do) & the 2nd question can be answered by sharing the link from any music platforms
  • Awaiting for y'all creativity to answer as well!

Throwback Time from SBD Ent.

God, why he's so cute in this stills one...? Halp cleanse me from this gleeful-pain

MAGAZINE LOGO-LESS? HELL YES, ENJOY

PREVIEW OF THE ROUNDUP ACTION BOOK

Consists of picture stills from BTS, final storyboard, dialogue scripts & actor's photocard(s)
Provided by ABO Ent., now available to purchase via YES24, Aladdin & Kyobo Library

BTS PICTURES FROM THE SAME MOVIE

Special Thanks to ABO Ent. (luv ya)

Issue 1.1, 31st August 2022

The nomination list for APAN Star Awards 2022 is now up, and our Sukku has been chosen for the Excellence Awards for Male Actors in Miniseries!! That's not all, here is the list of My Liberation Notes, the project he acted alongside:

• Best Picture Award
  • Best Screenplay (Park Haeyoung)
  • Best Supporting Actress (Lee EL)
  • Excellence Award for Actress in Miniseries (Kim Jiwon)

Wish them all the best of luck to win this around!!

Son Sukku's OSIM Behind-The-Scenes of 'Energetic Rest'

he looks amazing for what, sire?

Humasis HD Photos

series; 2022 F/W Collection 'Capture a-day Man'

HIS PUPPY-LOOK IS BACK; I REPEAT, HIS INNOCENT LOOK IS BACK
Im Chulkyung, is that you? wait... Mr. Gu? TT v TT

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY THAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GAVE A HUGE PICTORIAL COLLECTION OF HIM LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD, I'M NOT JOKIN AROUND. I FCKIN LOVE YOU SERIES; APPAREL LINE FOR GIVING HIM UNCONDITIONAL LOVE WITH THIS UTMOST CONTRIBUTION I KID YOU NOT LIKE FAAA-