Characters that you first really hate but then love the most at the end of the drama/movie (and why (optional)).

or it could be characters that have the best character development.

Hello law, great question! 

"[...] characters that have the best character development" --->

Perhaps not necessarily the best development, but for me, there was a good character development in the k-dramas Queenmaker, The Fiery Priest, Eulachacha Waikiki,  Stranger. 

The characters have more or less significant undergone a change due to the relationship with the other characters and their influence on each other, the story and due to the circumstances. 

Greetings :-)

Magnoliee:

Hello law, great question! 

"[...] characters that have the best character development" --->

Perhaps not necessarily the best development, but for me, there was a good character development in the k-dramas Queenmaker, The Fiery Priest, Eulachacha Waikiki,  Stranger. 

The characters have more or less significant undergone a change due to the relationship with the other characters and their influence on each other, the story and due to the circumstances. 

Greetings :-)

Thank you for answering me, Magnoliee! I really appreciate it! I hope you will have a great day :)

law:

Thank you for answering me, Magnoliee! I really appreciate it! I hope you will have a great day :)

Thank you very much law! I hope I was able to help you, maybe with a recommendation or two for a new drama. :D Have a great day too! :-)

This is a great question.

I want to say it is Koo Moon young. 

I was enjoying her snaps till her dark past came in fore. She survived a hard time which changed her personality but did not cover her essence. She is the classic badass ever!!!!

Hello there!

You got an interesting question! In my childhood it was Go Hye-Mi (Dream High) which was played by Suzy Bae, of course because of her attitude. But I loved her story tho, and eventually I realized she's great and very inpirational.

Also, I hated Joo Seok-kyung's (played by Han Ji-Hyun) attitude from Penthouse: War In Life, but indeed her story was very amazing and eventually you'll love her by the end of the series. She proved us that badasses are not just bad, they are indeed have soft side!