I admit, for the first 8 episodes I took some time to watch (it took 2 weeks to watch first half and was not sure if i want to continue or not too), but also all the drama was all over the place for me and I had mixed emotions. But, I did not quit! Glad I did not because around episode 9 things really got interested. 
I have read from reviews that many people who finished the drama loved it, and those who quit after few episodes were not sorry. I have to tell you DO NOT Quit! The drama is well worth watching - but to understand what I'm talking about only end would fit to make you understand the whole story! 
Honestly, one of those realistic, hidden messages, not to know what to expect till the end dramas that should not be neglected! HoGoo is simply one of the best characters of all the dramas I have seen. This series feel like I have missed all the puzzles pieces since start and nothing matches, but by the end of the story all pieces fit into perfect picture.
I don't know for those who watched this drama what feelings you had, but for me If I did not continue to watch I would have missed a great opportunity to experience one awesome story! This was so unpredictable, so interesting that you would never feel anything until you finish!
Please give a chance to that series... it's honestly worth it. 
I've had this one on my PTW list for a while. Choi Wooshik was adorable in Rooftop Prince and UEE was one of the only things I liked about You're Beautiful.
Glad you loved it. This drama was unique and currently is the highest ranked 2015 drama on my completed list. That's saying something since I have seen everyone's favorites like KMHM and Angry Mom. Another show that crept up on me is Heard It Through the Grapevine, you should check that out.
I LOVED Heard It Through the Grapevine! 
This is a good drama. Teen ager or over tend to make mistake. This is an example of how good human is.