Been thinking about a drama a watched a while back but i'm struggling to remember the name of it. I originally thought that it was MARS but after finishing it, i don't think it was. I'll write as much detail about the scenes as i can but hopefully someone can help me figure out what it's called.

ok so the scenes are:

Main man's male friend dies and female who liked the male friend gives him a helmet as a good luck present. He wants to be a pro car racer.

another scene of main man and main female at the track and the staff members are shocked that he let her in the car (as he doesn't usually)

Also another scene but it might be from a different drama... main man's brother pretends that he is in love with the main female in order for the main man to pay more attention to him. Remember a scene at a school with some CD's hung to the path roof.

If anyone can shed any light i would be grateful.

Thanks

Also another scene but it might be from a different drama... main man's brother pretends that he is in love with the main female in order for the main man to pay more attention to him. Remember a scene at a school with some CD's hung to the path roof.

This drama is Devil Beside You Taiwanese drama of Mike He
oh yes it is thank you! .. totally unrelated to the first drama though typically haha