PrettyCarEye:

If this is in ref to the exchange between Czak and me, no spoilers were left untagged. Everything else was just speaking about the general vibe of the drama, which is not a spoiler.

Nope, someone reported this thread as having spoilers. So it was just a general reminder that not everyone has seen the shows that someone is recommending.  

It's Okay That's Love (lots of the usual bickering/petty fights and disdain for each-other until the OOF) 

The Ghost Detective (Now, this isn't a hate but rather they didn't start off right and weren't too happy with each other but i make an exception because they're adorable & i need to share the love)

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (both feel uneasy and main girl pretty much despises the dude but he definitely falls for her first)

renna:

It's Okay That's Love (lots of the usual bickering/petty fights and disdain for each-other until the OOF) 

The Ghost Detective (Now, this isn't a hate but rather they didn't start off right and weren't too happy with each other but i make an exception because they're adorable & i need to share the love)

The Smile Has Left Your Eyes (both feel uneasy and main girl pretty much despises the dude but he definitely falls for her first)

Thank you for your suggestions!