Hi, 

Lately I've been trying my best to watch some dramas that were popular, but I found myself skipping parts in almost every episode in almost every drama lately.

I've been looking for a while for three types of dramas, but couldn't find one. 

Drama where the ML loves the FL, but she doesn't love him back. time passes and she starts to fall in love with him but it's too late - he's not in love with here anymore / he's with another woman. She soon regrets it and tries to get him back to love her.

I don't mind if the ML ends up with the FL or with any other woman, but I'm looking for that kind of plot.

Examples: 

Fight for my way: It's not exactly the same plot, but it was closest enough. x-gf wants him back but he doesn't want her anymore, she still tries to get him though.

Drama that every episode gives you a lesson about your life. Each episode is enjoyable and satisfied.

Examples:

Go Back Couple : This drama was just too perfect. I laughed, cried and enjoyed every second. This might be the best drama I've watched in my opinion.

Because This is My first Life: a great drama that tells you that not everything in life is a movie. Enjoyed it very much.

Drama with a ML that is very cold / unfriendly / unsocial, and the FL is someone that is close to him (unwillingly) and soon finds herself falling in love with him because he's not the person everyone thinks he is.

It can also incluse that the FL is tricking the ML that she loves him / anything else, but soon develops real feelings for him.

Starting with Hate to love relationship is also a great bonus for me.

Examples:

I'm Not a Robot: This drama is the exact type I'm looking for. the FL is tricking the ML (which is very arrogant at first) but she slowly falls in love with him as she gets to know him. Of course, he falls in love with her also.

Angel's Last Mission-Love: This drama resembles the type I'm looking for but in opposite roles. The ML is forced to stay close to the FL and slowly develops feeling for her. They soon start to love each other even though they hated each other at first.

Sorry for all the details, as I'm a bit hopeless lately.

Please try not to recommend any melodramas or slow plot development. I just can't handle these two.

Thanks in advance for all the recommends!

I don't know if it's what you're looking for, but I scrolled through my watchlist and put down some drama's you might like.  You have to scrap the ones you've already seen yourself, though.

— Eulachacha Waikiki S1 & 2
— Another Miss Oh
— You're Beautiful
— The Masters Sun
— Playful Kiss
— She Was Pretty
— Cheese in the Trap
— Oh My Ghostess
— Fated to Love You
— My ID is Gangnam Beauty
— Wok of Love
— Boys Over Flowers
— I Hear Your Voice

There are more, but there's always recommendations underneath the drama you liked and you could try to search it by tags. Hopefully, I've helped you enough. Enjoy watching!