Mine currently is Into the Ring. It's just so good! I'm so sad it's ending tomorrow!

I've only completed 5 2020 K Dramas, and only one was a rom - not so much com, though XX was a VERY good Drama, and Into the Ring is on my watchlist. I almost NEVER watch airing Dramas, ESPECIALLY  romcoms and ESPECIALLY   *Korean* romcoms. Far too many of them turn out to be anything but, safer to wait until I know they end well before starting them.

I've hardly watched 2020 k-drama rom coms since I had a hard time getting into most 2019-2020 dramas, I wanted to like Dinner Mate because of the main leads but the plot was meh...

I've actually liked Thai shows more - like Angel Beside Me & Ruk Laek Pop, they've got simple but catchy storylines that I miss seeing in newer k-dramas nowadays?? 

"It's Okay to not be okay" was not only romcom but it had everything, I loved everything about it.

I am also going to say It's Okay to not be Okay, it just hits on so many levels.
Crash Landing on You is a second favourite.
A Piece of Your Mind - a slow burn romance 

May I ask where you are all watching 2020 shows? If Netflix or Vicki doesn't have them, where are you finding them? Thanks.