My top three dramas that moved me:

1. Reply 1988 - The life lessons are so moving and real. Many moments that I cried and laughed. It made me reflect the person that I became.

2. Hospital Playlist - It made me realize how life is short. Forming the band symbolizes the dreams that you need to chase while you can before it is too late. Conversely, giving up a lifelong dream (the priesthood dream) does not mean you are a failure but a success in itself because you are able to move on from it.

3. My Love from Another Star - It did not have many drama moments. However, when I watched it first came out, I had been single for 3 years. After watching Kim Soo Hyun in this drama, I realized that I was ready and wanted to fall in love again. The realization of wanting to fall in love again motivated me to lose weight and be a better version of myself.

What about you guys? What dramas moved you or touched your soul?

Mother (K version) - That show hit me every time. The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na was beautiful. The things the two went through, especially Hye Na, was heartbreaking.

Hi Bye, Mama! - A story about a mother who would do anything for her daughter, including dying a second time. I love the relationship between Cha Yu Ri and her daughter, Jo Seo Woo, but also the relationship between her and her step-mother, Oh Min Jung. The bonding Cha Yu Ri, Oh Min Jung and Go Hyun Jung was also one of my favorites.

I don't really have the best relationship with my mother so that could be why these two also affected me so much.

Korean dramas:

• Misaeng - there was something palpable about being a young adult trying to survive into the world that was in this drama. It felt raw and real. 
  • My Mister 
  • Ugly Alert

If we add other country dramas, then:

• 1 liter of Tears
  • First Half of My Life
  • Mr. Hiragii's Homeroom 

Prison Playbook
Someday or one day
Go Ahead
It's Okay to be not Okay