My best dramas:

When the Weather is Fine, Into the Ring, Do You Like Brahms, The School Nurse Files, and I already know I am going to love the Uncanny Encounter

Worst dramas: Backstreet Rookie and Abyss

As I started watching kdrama this year the answer encompasses all the series I've watched, so I can't really make up my mind, so I'll mention a few.

Best:
Flower of Evil
Empress Ki
Goblin
I'm not a Robot
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Another Miss Oh
Secret Garden
Crash landing on you
Boys over flowers

Worst:
Backstreet Rookie
The Time We Were Not In Love
Absolute Boyfriend.

ArniA:

As I started watching kdrama this year the answer encompasses all the series I've watched, so I can't really make up my mind, so I'll mention a few.

Best:
Flower of Evil
Empress Ki
Goblin
I'm not a Robot
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Another Miss Oh
Secret Garden
Crash landing on you
Boys over flowers

Worst:
Backstreet Rookie
The Time We Were Not In Love
Absolute Boyfriend.

I love love love Another Miss Oh :) Is Absolute Boyfriend as bad as people say it is? I heard it's pretty bad.

AmberBee123:

I love love love Another Miss Oh :) Is Absolute Boyfriend as bad as people say it is? I heard it's pretty bad.

Yea it's pretty bad I felt. Flat story throughout with little development except a few emotional sobs. They could have wrapped it up in 4-5 episodes I felt like.

AmberBee123:

Another Miss Oh was spectacularly funny, I've not laughed as much watching any other k-drama. The actress Seo Hyun Jin was amazing playing that oddball character.

I decided to watch Another Miss Oh because it's from the same director as Marriage, Not Dating, which was amazingly funny as well. Loved the actress Han Groo in that series but she decided to quit acting shortly after that series.

Then after Another Miss Oh I immediately started watching The Beauty Inside (same director as Another Miss Oh and Marriage, Not Dating, and also same actress). It's more drama-rom focused but also comedy.

I really consider those 3 series as a some-kind-of trilogy, because they are in the same spectrum of genres and from the same director, and some of the actors are in cameo roles and there are Easter eggs hidden throughout referencing previous series. (First marriage not dating, then another miss oh and then beauty inside)

just an obsessed fan:
Worst-
Backstreet Rookie
Heirs
Hi Bye Mama

Heirs is also overrated I agree.

But I thought Hi Bye Mama was on of the better series. However it's a series that is very emotionally challenging and perhaps not for everyone's taste buds.

Best:

18 Again

Extracurricular 

Find me in your memory

Hospital playlist

Itaewon Class

Record of Youth

Worst:

The King:  Eternal Monarch 

Hi Bye Mama 

My Holo Love

ArniA:
Then after Another Miss Oh I immediately started watching The Beauty Inside (same director as Another Miss Oh and Marriage, Not Dating, and also same actress). It's more drama-rom focused but also comedy.

I love all three of these as well and Seo Hyun Jin is one of my favorite actresses. If she is in a drama I will probably watch it. 

Agnes Perez:
Find me in your memory

This is the first time in a long time I have actually never heard of a Kdrama before lol! Definitely going to check this out :)

just an obsessed fan:
Worst-
Backstreet Rookie
Heirs
Hi Bye Mama

I didn't like Heirs either 

Best:

1. Eccentric! Chef Moon
  2. Ga Doo Ri’s Sushi Restaurant
  3. Good Casting
  4. Hi Bye, Mama!
  5. Hospital Playlist
  6. How Are You Bread
  7. Hyena
  8. Just One Bite
  9. Kill It(my fav Korean drama that I watched this year)
  10. My Holo Love
  11. Mystic Pop-Up Bar
  12. Oh My Baby
  13. Private Lives
  14. Suits
  15. The Happy Loner
  16. The Spies Who Loved Me
  17. Was It Love?
  18. What's Your Blood Type?
  19. Who Are You
  20. XX(another fav that I watched in 2020 and the best Kdrama in 2020 for me, Mr. Queen is 2021 so yeah)
  21. You Drive Me Crazy
  22. Zombie Detective

I didn't so worst because I didn't like them that much but I also didn't hate them

ArniA:
Heirs is also overrated I agree.

it is I don't see why people like it so much

sometimes I just feel like it's coz of the Handsome Actors in the drama

Best:

• Stranger 2
  • Hospital playlist
  • Its okay not to be okey
  • The good detective
  • Zombie detective
  • Train
  • Kingdom 2