Oh I have 3 perfectly chosen.

1. The pushy reporter type with loud questions like "Did you do it?", totally misunderstanding everything and just ignorant of reasoning. (on the other hand, they become the good guy when the mood swings in favor of the protagonist.)

2. Ignorant detective (or usually the higher ups) wishing to bury everything, "don't investigate!". They usually get exorcised out eventually.

3. The mother-in-law. Water whisked at the prospective daughter-in-law, or money envelopes, are classic stereotypes. Series like Secret garden and My father is strange depict these characters perfectly. Stubborn beyond belief.

Added:

4. The witness that just refuses to testify.

The type of protagonist (mostly men) who literally stalk & force their wishes onto women & we r supposed to believe it’s all for love. It’s fine if the character is presented with flaws, but those flaws must be recognised as flaws & must be redeemed. You will be surprised how popular this is in rom coms, a genre which many children & Youngsters watch... 

Also if the protagonist makes racist, misogynistic, misandrist etc. comments (or those r character traits) it’s a no no if they don’t correct themselves.

Mother that wants all the best for her daughter (and doing everything possible for her daughter to be "happy"), but ruining her life instead (with those actions).

Bartenders, soju tent bosses, friends, co-workers, or just about anyone who continually serves alcohol to people who are obviously sloppy, stupid drunk. That goes double for those characters who say "let's go out and get drunk" and those potential in-laws who view getting  someone drunk as some sort of test to pass before accepting the relationship. It is dangerous and not necessary.

Another frustrating stereotype:

The bully boss (almost always a male), has foul language, gets drunk, insults, belittles, and is just clueless to another persons feelings saying insensitive things.. Usually targets a weak female character, makes life for others miserable. Also add some sexual harassment in the mix and you have a perfect frustrating character.

KingARMY:

The type of protagonist (mostly men) who literally stalk & force their wishes onto women & we r supposed to believe it’s all for love. It’s fine if the character is presented with flaws, but those flaws must be recognised as flaws & must be redeemed. You will be surprised how popular this is in rom coms, a genre which many children & Youngsters watch... 

Also if the protagonist makes racist, misogynistic, misandrist etc. comments (or those r character traits) it’s a no no if they don’t correct themselves.

Yea... it was a shock for me to watch Secret Garden and You are my destiny... the male protagonist was this type of toxic male character.... and the FL had to just live with it.

The weak female lead who needs someone to save her, either the ml or the sml. It's so annoying to me.

The characters that resort to violence and abuse constantly. Bosses berating workers, mothers slapping their son or kicking their husband, and could be just about anyone in a drama. Characters like that seem so outdated.