Well basically I am a guy who like romance and action but i know there are not very good romance military drama so drama which is having good action will work! Recommend me your favourite 

cool !

Thanks guys for your efforts!!

Hello fellow guy...I can understand your frustration.

• DOTS
  • Our Glamorous Life
  • Lawless Lawyer(though ML is not a military man.)
  • My beautiful Bride(Passive romance, ML ex Marine personnel)
  • Mysterious Love(ML was an ex special agent)
  • The K2(ML was an ex special agent)
  • Happiness(ML is a badass detective while FL is also badass special soldier.)
  • Vincenzo(ML is in mafia)
  • W(ML is basically gary stu.)
  • Flower of Evil(Nothing to say)
  • Tunnel(Passive romance)
  • Fall in Love(medieval period, ML is a badass general)
  • City Hunter
  • Memory Lost s1,s2,s3(Just what you are looking for.)
  • You are my hero(Idk why but I didn't like it much)
  • You are all surrounded(detective ML)

Are you open for historical recs? 

Watch the airing K-drama Military Prosecutor Do Be Man. If you are looking for a strong FL and uniform romance, I think this won't disappoint you. 

(I noticed you have two discussions open for this so I'm going to put my recommendations here too)

King2Hearts is sort of military and romance. I loved it so much. It stars Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi. It aired in 2012 and has 20 episodes. It's underrated and no one talks about it but it's cast became big stars in the future. The female leads character is so epic, she's really strong and such a sparkplug.

There are also more obvious military and romance dramas like Descendants Of The Sun and Crash Landing On You that you could watch if you haven't. They are both good and very popular dramas.

Also Military Prosecutor Doberman started yesterday but I'm not sure if there will be any romance as it is not listed.

DavisLoret:

Hello fellow guy...I can understand your frustration.

• DOTS
  • Our Glamorous Life
  • Lawless Lawyer(though ML is not a military man.)
  • My beautiful Bride(Passive romance, ML ex Marine personnel)
  • Mysterious Love(ML was an ex special agent)
  • The K2(ML was an ex special agent)
  • Happiness(ML is a badass detective while FL is also badass special soldier.)
  • Vincenzo(ML is in mafia)
  • W(ML is basically gary stu.)
  • Flower of Evil(Nothing to say)
  • Tunnel(Passive romance)
  • Fall in Love(medieval period, ML is a badass general)
  • City Hunter
  • Memory Lost s1,s2,s3(Just what you are looking for.)
  • You are my hero(Idk why but I didn't like it much)
  • You are all surrounded(detective ML)

Are you open for historical recs? 

to be frank i don't like historical  drama
i like drama you have mentioned  
Lawless lawyes
The K2
Happiness
Vincenzo
W
Flower of eviil
City Hunter
You are all surrounded
thanks bro 

Iyraah:

Watch the airing K-drama Military Prosecutor Do Be Man. If you are looking for a strong FL and uniform romance, I think this won't disappoint you. 

thanks

Lucyw260:

(I noticed you have two discussions open for this so I'm going to put my recommendations here too)

King2Hearts is sort of military and romance. I loved it so much. It stars Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi. It aired in 2012 and has 20 episodes. It's underrated and no one talks about it but it's cast became big stars in the future. The female leads character is so epic, she's really strong and such a sparkplug.

There are also more obvious military and romance dramas like Descendants Of The Sun and Crash Landing On You that you could watch if you haven't. They are both good and very popular dramas.

Also Military Prosecutor Doberman started yesterday but I'm not sure if there will be any romance as it is not listed.

Thanks

D.P. - short, no romance, is about chasing down military deserters.

I found one of the above drams, clicked on the military tag and found these:

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ge=3&so=popular&or=desc

Hopefully something stands out for you.