SISTAR - Girls Do It
Janghoon & Heechul- '‎'Breakups are so like me"

i love JYH's voice best thing about Heartstrings :p
RainFlower wrote: i love JYH's voice best thing about Heartstrings :p

he is deffo good but i think JunSu and Yoochun are better hehehe
kamz wrote: he is deffo good but i think JunSu and Yoochun are better hehehe

who?? excuse me but are you giving me kpop tips LMAO what happened? the brainwashing by Lis & flo finally worked ?? hahaha
RainFlower wrote: who?? excuse me but are you giving me kpop tips LMAO what happened? the brainwashing by Lis & flo finally worked ?? hahaha

hahaha..they r the JYJ boys...i had heard a few songs of theirs coz of Sungyunkwan Scandal (and loved it) but i never cared to find out more bout them..i just knew Yoochun was a JYJ member (which was enuff for me haha)...just last night i gotta know the other guy (that JunSu guy from SOAW lol)..i loved his vocals..so i'm kinda contemplating being a JYJ fangirl now hahahaha
kamz wrote: hahaha..they r the JYJ boys...i had heard a few songs of theirs coz of Sungyunkwan Scandal (and loved it) but i never cared to find out more bout them..i just knew Yoochun was a JYJ member (which was enuff for me haha)...just last night i gotta know the other guy (that JunSu guy from SOAW lol)..i loved his vocals..so i'm kinda contemplating being a JYJ fangirl now hahahaha

coz 2 of the 3 that i (now) know of have beautiful voice..i heard the 3rd member has great vocals too..hmmmm
my knowledge of kpop is like urs from kdramas or else lis & flo bombarding the chat thread im glad tho otherwise i wldnt hv heard of Siwooooooooooonnnnnnn cos thats what i wanna do when i see his gorgeous bod :p
Jajajajaja, you guys crack me up.
We live to amuse :D
RainFlower wrote: my knowledge of kpop is like urs from kdramas or else lis & flo bombarding the chat thread im glad tho otherwise i wldnt hv heard of Siwooooooooooonnnnnnn cos thats what i wanna do when i see his gorgeous bod :p

lol...i gotta know of Siwon coz of OML and have even watched that movie Attack on the Pin Up boys...but i never knew who the hell SuJu was until i joined MDL..when Lis & Flo started talkin bout SuJu i had no idea who they were n then when i checked their profile i realised i already knew bout 2 of them...Siwon n the other guy from It's Okay, Daddy's girl...n thanks to Lis now i know Heechul too hahahaha

LisNoir wrote: Jajajajaja, you guys crack me up.

all thanks to u lol
Super Junior - Lovely Day
Kim Kyu Jong - YESTERDAY