C-Clown (Korean: 씨클라운; short for Crown Clown) is a South Korean male idol group composed of six members:

(From left) Siwoo, Maru, Rome, Ray, Kangjun and T.K

The meaning behind C-CLOWN:
"C-Clown stands for Crown Clown; Crown symbolizing king--the number one spot--and Clown symbolizing us six members. If you take away the Cs and Ns of both Crown Clown, you get Row Low; row like kings and lay low like clowns. This is a term we have been trying to trend since our debut. Row like kings is kind of iconic, because you never see a king row his own boat--or doing anything for the matter--because hes a king. But we like that idea of a king rowing his own boat, because it justifies the term of being humble. So we’re like the king being humble. And "lay low like clowns" is a term that under the mask of being that silly and clumsy clown, if a clown dreams--it has passion--a clown can be serious as well, and not just all about tricks. So it's us six clowns dreaming of becoming that humble king one day." -(Leader) Rome

Agency: Yedang Entertainment
Debut: The 19th of July, 2012
Official color: Pearl Forest Green.
Fanclub name: Crown
Motto: Row like kings, lay low like clowns.

Facebook
Fancafe
Youtube
Twitter

Member Profiles:

Stage Name: Rome (롬)
Birth Name: Yu Ba Rom (유바롬)
Birthday: September 6, 1990
Position: Leader, Rapper
Twitter
Youtube

Stage Name: Siwoo (시우)
Birth Name: Kim Tae Min (김태민)
Birthday: May 5, 1993
Position: Vocalist
Twitter

Stage Name: Ray
Birth Name: Kim Hyun Il (김현일)
Birthday: April 19, 1994
Position: Vocalist
Twitter

Stage Name: Kangjun (강준)
Birth Name: Kang Jun
Birthday: April 21, 1994
Position: Main Vocalist
Twitter

Stage Name: T.K.
Birth Name: Lee Min Woo (이민우)
Birthday: December 20, 1995
Position: Rapper
Twitter

Stage Name: Maru (마루)
Birth Name: Lee Jae Joon (이재준)
Birthday: September 25, 1997
Position: Rapper , Maknae
Twitter

How come I haven't discovered this group? I am so behind in music! They look awesome and sound awesome. :3
haha believe me, you're not the only one. C-Clown is still greatly unknown to LOTS of people ;)
They're good. I've become really picky with music lately. The english rap is also good, the Maknae is so young :D
For real~! Maru is like the first idol to be younger than me..I was shocked haha
Haha well they are definitely a group I shall follow and support. C-Clown fighting! I've been learning about new groups a lot and I'm liking them.