I have noticed that many Korean artists keep releasing the same damned songs over and over again...For example, Seungri's new solo album will include Japanese versions of VVIP and Strong Baby, songs that were released years ago! I mean seriously, if you're going to release an album after three+ years, at least have the album full of completely new songs. People aren't going to want to pay for the same crap over and over again. Anyone else annoyed by this?
Hey that's nothing! When I was a child I bought a CD... Full of "different versions" of just ONE song! I'm talking about 5 versions of ONE song and I paid 13$!!! I must have been dumb... Sorry just changed the theme xD
i dunno, as an english speaker i was soooo totally stoked when Junsu released uncomitted. i'd be just as stoked to hear an english version of tarantellegra. Seungri has international fans, not just korean fans. you dont have to pay for the same stuff over and over again, you can download it and just get the songs you want. i routinely buy both versions of exo releases and both the korean and mandarin versions of SuJu songs that have both.