Who is going to the next big thing for K-POP in the U.S.?

On Saturday, April 12th the 'Open Concert L.A. K-Pop Festival' will be held in conjunction with the Los Angeles Korean Association.

It will likely be the largest K-Pop concert to happen in North America.

Best of all its free! It will be held at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. 14 acts in total will perform.

The Lineup:
- SHINee,
-Infinite
-2PM,
-CNBLUE,
-Girl's Day,
-SISTAR
-Dynamic Duo
-Lena Park and Joo Hyunmi
-Kim Taewoo,
-Sul Woondo,
- Song Sohee

Final groups to be announced! :D

As for tickets... No word on how that will be handled.
Smart I didn't think about making a thread. Let's see if any other MDL'ers are going and we can have a little MDL meetup. I'm just super excited for this can't wait for the remaining lineup to be revealed. Praying for VIXX, BAP, or Rain to come :)
OMG, I want to go this so much ㅠㅠ Wahhhh, why cant I live in LA. ts the same day as the BAP Concert I want to go to, though >.< Such a hard decision, because the BAP concert is close, and I know someone who's going... But this...2pm AND shinee. OMG OMG. plus infinite and dynamic duo. So many feels.
jellyfishdrama wrote: OMG, I want to go this so much ㅠㅠ
Wahhhh, why cant I live in LA.

ts the same day as the BAP Concert I want to go to, though >.<
Such a hard decision, because the BAP concert is close, and I know someone who's going...
But this...2pm AND shinee. OMG OMG.
plus infinite and dynamic duo.

So many feels.

It is a hard choice. Going to see BAP too :)

The tickets for free concert are available tomorrow at 10 AM pacific time.
Any other MDL'ers going? Mini MDL meet-up?
Nana87 wrote: Any other MDL'ers going?
Mini MDL meet-up?

Is no other MDL'ers going or haven't seen the thread? Lol. I am and I'm so excited. After almost 2 and a half hrs, I got my tix.
Omgitsarod wrote: Is no other MDL'ers going or haven't seen the thread? Lol. I am and I'm so excited. After almost 2 and a half hrs, I got my tix.

Some others are going but they just haven't noticed the thread LOL.

I know leahakiko said she is going too.