I feel like I always listen to the same old kpop songs over and over. I need to try something new, can you guys recommend me catchy kpop songs, preferably the underrated ones. I want to listen to them while doing chores. Thanks a lot!

i don't know what kind of songs you enjoy, but i mostly listen to upbeat/bubblegum pop songs so it's usually songs like cherry by ab6ix or twice's and pentagon's title tracks. if you want underrated groups, i'd recommend epex (do 4 me), drippin (free pass, remember), wei (bye bye bye, ocean) or mirae (sugar, juice); and cherry bullet (q&a, really really), dreamnote (wish, hakuna matata), fromis_9 (love bomb, feel good, dkdk) and laboum (hwi hwi, shooting love) if you're more into girlgroups.

dyr:

i don't know what kind of songs you enjoy, but i mostly listen to upbeat/bubblegum pop songs so it's usually songs like cherry by ab6ix or twice's and pentagon's title tracks. if you want underrated groups, i'd recommend epex (do 4 me), drippin (free pass, remember), wei (bye bye bye, ocean) or mirae (sugar, juice); and cherry bullet (q&a, really really), dreamnote (wish, hakuna matata), fromis_9 (love bomb, feel good, dkdk) and laboum (hwi hwi, shooting love) if you're more into girlgroups.

Thank you so much I really appreciate it!