I finished life on mars days ago and I can't get over it ,I'm hoping for a season 2 and it doesn't seem unlikely if we consider the open ending , the fact that the original British series had a sequel and ocn did second seasons before . I wonder why this amazing drama doesn't have a topic yet so I made one .

Jung kyung ho really earned my respect as an actor , he's so talented and versatile in his work ,planning to see more of him.

I am currently on the 15th episode of this drama.  I haven't watched much dramas with Jung Kyung Ho and after this drama, I most certainly will. He was great in this drama; portrayed his character very well. I wish there was a 2nd season too! I thoroughly enjoyed it and gladly experienced the ups & downs of this drama.

I haven't even finished the drama and I am suffering with post-drama sadness (emptiness/void) syndrome... I'm currently on the hunt of a good drama similar to this one.

Gem Floral:

I am currently on the 15th episode of this drama.  I haven't watched much dramas with Jung Kyung Ho and after this drama, I most certainly will. He was great in this drama; portrayed his character very well. I wish there was a 2nd season too! I thoroughly enjoyed it and gladly experienced the ups & downs of this drama.

I haven't even finished the drama and I am suffering with post-drama sadness (emptiness/void) syndrome... I'm currently on the hunt of a good drama similar to this one.

I still can't get over my post-drama sadness :')) I watched a few things after this but nothing can make me forget the pain of knowing that it ended . But If you want to see Jung kyung ho again with Park Sungwoon , they have another drama called When the devil calls your name .

Another time travel drama I enjoyed is train . I heard Kairos and flower of evil are great, though I didn't get around to watching. them yet .

No, it doesn't need s2. And the drama didn't end with open ending either.  HTJ chose to live in the past & shut down any attempt to bring him back. That's it. As for the British version, the s2 didn't even a direct sequel to the 1st. The 1st season ml had died & now another one experienced the same time travel situation, but this time it was a policewoman. 

I watched it a couple of years ago for the first time and I still have a hard time to find a drama that matches this one.  I would love a season two because I don't wanna part with the characters, but I feel the openended last episode was good since it left me thinking about the series more.