Also, here are the links to our other threads:

MDL Threads:

Lost You Forever Season 1

The Harvard Thread: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers

Xiang Liu and You (Yes, You): https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/112255-xiang-liu-and-you-yes-you

Lost You Forever Season 2:

Love you Forever, Xiang Liu (similar to the Harvard thread from season 1): https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119977-love-you-forever-xiang-liu

What the Shell Lounge Bar: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119993-what-the-shell-lounge-bar-xiang-liu-s-underwater-luxury-lounge

nathsketch:
Hahahah that face is cute. The cheeks lol

Xiao Yao's face is literally mine when I watch their scenes. :3 

I'm strangely comforted by the fact that they filmed the Qingshui Town scenes last, they ended the shoot on happier lighter times with really good memories and camaraderie.

nathsketch:

Hey  Melusinefandedrama, be careful with the other thread. I just saw that you went there by mistake and got some heat from the "good guy team". That fox lair of theirs is funny, tho. If you like their sort of humor and questionable graphic design :D

What happened? 

Are we migrating over from Season 1 boards?

And I think this is the first time I posted in this thread ?

HeadInTheClouds:

What happened? 

Are we migrating over from Season 1 boards?

And I think this is the first time I posted in this thread ?

Our newest member accidentally ended up in the wrong thread saying she wanted FL and Xiang Liu to be together.

Then the unfunny ladies over there said Fenglong isn't gay and that she should create a thread just for them lol 

Anyway, they've been very prickly lately. Understandable, tho. Nobody likes that wet noodle of a character :D

nathsketch:
Our newest member accidentally ended up in the wrong thread saying she wanted FL and Xiang Liu to be together.

Then the unfunny ladies over there said Fenglong isn't gay and that she should create a thread just for them lol 

What a rude and homophobic 'joke' to make.  Maybe they should look to all the positive attributes they claim their idol figure TSJ  has and try to mold their behavior a bit more accordingly.

atmospheres:

What a rude and homophobic 'joke' to make.  Maybe they should look to all the positive attributes they claim their idol figure TSJ  has and try to mold their behavior a bit more accordingly.

I think they might actually mistook FL (aka female lead) for Feng Long. So I don't think it was a joke.  Poor judgement is one of Jing's trait so they are following suit there :-). Jokes aside, there really is no need to be so acrimonious over liking different fictional characters. The sad thing is that  on a different drama, chances are we'll all probably like the same character etc. It's just silly if you think about it. 

HeadInTheClouds:
I think they might actually mistook FL (aka female lead) for Feng Long. So I don't think it was a joke. 

That's a classy and charitable take. Having seen those users' comments before, I'm doubtful. Best thing about MDL has to be the block function.

HeadInTheClouds:
The sad thing is that  on a different drama, chances are we'll all probably like the same character etc

I'm also doubtful. Preferring the character of TSJ and Deng Wei's performance to that of XL and Tan Jianci's performance, that's just preferring bad/mediocre over objectively leagues better on every metric. So, no, I highly doubt I would like the same characters they would,  and I know the difference between bad acting and good acting. I also know how the c-idol industry works and how the fake hype machine is in overdrive for certain people. 

nathsketch:

Hey  Melusinefandedrama, be careful with the other thread. I just saw that you went there by mistake and got some heat from the "good guy team". That fox lair of theirs is funny, tho. If you like their sort of humor and questionable graphic design :D

you are right tks ! :D

atmospheres:

That's a classy and charitable take. Having seen those users' comments before, I'm doubtful. Best thing about MDL has to be the block function.

I'm also doubtful. Preferring the character of TSJ and Deng Wei's performance to that of XL and Tan Jianci's performance, that's just preferring bad/mediocre over objectively leagues better on every metric. So, no, I highly doubt I would like the same characters they would,  and I know the difference between bad acting and good acting. I also know how the c-idol industry works and how the fake hype machine is in overdrive for certain people. 

100% agreed !

Melusinefandedrama:

i really want Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao end together ! i will cry if not sniff

I've got my boxes of kleenex ready ... whenever TenCent has mercy had drops the season 2.

Welcome!  Things are  a bit slow right now, but the hilarity and roasting will show at the oddest moments.

My favorite drama ever . I am hoping  for a different ending but I Know it’s not going to happen?. Find translated books here, KOALA  did an amazing job translating the books. 

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/18/lost-you-forever-chapter-1-life-is-short-like-a-temporary-stay/I’m

Myesm:
My favorite drama ever . I am hoping for a different ending but I Know it’s not going to happen?

No, I don't think the drama will end differently.  Though I am hoping for one little change.

Myesm:

My favorite drama ever . I am hoping  for a different ending but I Know it’s not going to happen?. Find translated books here, KOALA  did an amazing job translating the books. 

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/02/18/lost-you-forever-chapter-1-life-is-short-like-a-temporary-stay/I’m

Here in this MDL kingdom we are all pretty much hoping for a different ending, but unfortunately we only live on fears and tears. Lol that's not meant to scare you ahahahah

Also, welcome!

Myesm:
My favorite drama ever . I am hoping  for a different ending but I Know it’s not going to happen?

Well first off welcome aboard @Myesm :)
Don't get me start it =( I've been overthinking this whole thing eversince the very moment that the ending got spoiled for me .....
SPOIL SPOIL if you're not aware of the ending
Yesterday in the comment section of LYF video one said the if they changed the ending the name of the drama would be nonsense. Also think the possibility is low :( I wish this could happen at least I won't suffer a lot....hey...=/

Wow.  It's been a while.  I should go through this thread again ... at least it's short enough to read fairly quickly.  :)

Anyway, since this was meant to be the more discussion type thread for Xiang Liu, as opposed to the chat thread that is the Lounge, I think I'm going to post some thoughts about my rewatch of season 1, hopefully to start tonight.  If anyone would like to join in, feel free to do so.

Or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, feel free.