No comment. 

Xiao Yao is like :3

Elise:

Hahahah that face is cute. The cheeks lol

Elise:

I miss Q Town. :(

Some gifs I made of Xiang Liu from episodes 3 to 8 : )

"Wen Xiao Liu, we'll settle this account slowly. We have all the time in the world."

❤️

So darn good!

Elise:
"Wen Xiao Liu, we'll settle this account slowly. We have all the time in the world."

Look at his poor hurt face.  XY you are such a bully!

Also, thank you for this quote.  Been needing this for discussion.

Elise:

Some gifs I made of Xiang Liu from episodes 3 to 8 : )

❤️ 

He is the most perfectly fascinating character ever. 

*pinch pinch*

*slap slap* *plof plof*

ahah :3

nathsketch:

*pinch pinch*

*slap slap* *plof plof*

ahah :3

Its like she's saying Hubby wake up. Lol.

Xiang Liu is even adorable being sleepy & grumpy.❤ Tan gege one stare giving millions expressions. No wonder, he's a confirmed selection.❤️

WanningHusky94:

Its like she's saying Hubby wake up. Lol.

Xiang Liu is even adorable being sleepy & grumpy.❤ Tan gege one stare giving millions expressions. No wonder, he's a confirmed selection.❤️

This scene is too hilarious. Imagine being able to slap those cheeks everyday hahahaha

nathsketch:

This scene is too hilarious. Imagine being able to slap those cheeks everyday hahahaha

Behind the scenes, TJC & YZ having so much fun. He is really shy in nature. I really want to pinch his cheeks. So adorable.❤️

i really want Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao end together ! i will cry if not sniff

Melusinefandedrama:

i really want Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao end together ! i will cry if not sniff

Hey there! Welcome!

Yes, we understand, very very much. :/

Hey  Melusinefandedrama, be careful with the other thread. I just saw that you went there by mistake and got some heat from the "good guy team". That fox lair of theirs is funny, tho. If you like their sort of humor and questionable graphic design :D